Movie Night (Michael)

You were watching the movie "The X-Men Origins: Wolverine". Michael walks by and looks at you.

"What're you watching, Y/N?" He asks, sitting next to you.

"The X-Men Wolverine movie." You say, tiredly.

He lifts up his hand and places it on your thigh. He rubs up and down slowly. You look over at him, giving him the I'm-trying-to-concentrate look. He smiles and pulls you closer to him. You smile as well and you nuzzle your head into his neck. You kiss it softly, making him grip your waist tighter. You start sucking, biting, and licking his neck, earning a small groan from his lips. You get up and straddle him on the couch, your lips still attached to his neck. He lifts you up and stands up, bringing you to the bedroom upstairs. He gently sets you down onto the bed.

"By the time I get back, you better be naked, and on your knees. If you're not, you won't be getting this." Michael said, pointing to his hardening bulge.

You nodded. He left the room, and you started stripping out of your clothes. Shirt, then pants, bra, and underwear, all thrown across the room. Michael has always been rough about sex, but you loved it. It always turned you on more than just him, himself. He slowly walked back into the room, completely nude. You bit your lip, hard. He chuckled and walked over to you. His hard member was right in front of your face. You took it into your hands, massaging it lightly. His mouth made an 'o' shape while he moaned. You licked the tip gently, then taking half into your mouth. You swirled your tongue around his thick member.

"Fuck, Y/N." He moaned, softly.

You smiled at his words, as you took the full thing into your mouth. Your tongue played with his balls, deep throating him. You almost gagged twice, but you held it back. Michael was now moaning uncontrollably as his member twitched, and the white liquid flew down your throat. He licked his lips.

"My turn, babe." He said, picking you up, and throwing you on the bed once again. He followed, and opened your legs. He stuck one finger in unexpectedly, making you scream his name. After a little bit, he stuck the second finger in. He was just getting started. He soon stuck a third finger in, making you grip the bed sheets. He slowly slid his fingers out of you.

"What the hell?" You practically yelled at him.

He slid his tongue into you, doing figure eights. You, soon enough, were the one who was moaning uncontrollably. You felt yourself getting close.

"Mikey, I'm c-close." You moaned out.

He moved his tongue faster and faster. He couldn't contain yourself, and you came onto his tongue. He licked you clean, picking you up again, carrying you downstairs. He laid you down on the couch, and he sat next to you. You both fell asleep to the music of the ending credits, of Wolverine.