Fighting (Calum)

"You always do this Y/N! Why did I even trust you?" Your boyfriend, Calum, yelled at you.

"Oh, I always do this? I never do this! I can't even go out once without you getting jealous!" You shouted.

"Jealous? Oh my fucking god, Y/N."

"That's it, I'm so done with you!" You tried walking out the door, but Calum pinned you to the wall.

He crept up to you ear and whispered, "Looks like you need to be punished for what you did."

You were about to speak, but he attached his lips to your neck, making you moan.

"Now, you're going to listen to me. Got it?" He said.

You nodded.

"Strip. Now." he demanded.

You took everything off, including your undergarments.

"Kneel on the bed, put your hands on the head board." He said, you obeyed.

He took off all his clothing, and walked to the left side of the bed.

"What did you do when you were out?" He asked.

"Calum I-" Smack. It stung like hell, but it pleased you in a weird way.

"Who were you with?"

"I was alo-" Smack.

"Hands behind your back."

He put your hands behind your back. He reached in his drawer and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of lube.

He flipped you over and cuffed your left wrist to the bedpost. You bit your lip as you watched him lube up his fingers. He inserted his pointer finger slowly.

"Cal. Please. More." you begged.

"No, Y/N. You were a bad girl. I'm going to do this my way." he said, strictly.

You groaned as he stuck his middle finger in. He opened and closed his fingers repeatedly. You wanted more, but you decided to listen to what Calum said earlier.

"Now tell me Y/N. Would he ever make you feel as good as I make you feel?"

"N-No, Cal." you whimpered, as he stuck another finger into you.

"Listen here Y/N, I'm the ONLY one that can make you feel this good. No one else. Got it?"

You nodded, and he took his fingers out of you. He lined himself up with you, and started thrusting slowly. A moan escaped your throat. You wanted to beg for more, but like he said, he wanted to do this his way.

"I can tell you want to beg, Y/N." Calum grabbed onto your hips. "So do it. I want to hear you beg. I want to hear you scream."

"P-Please, Calum. I want more. Fuck, I need you!" you yelled.

"Louder." he growled, still going as slow as possible.

"Fuck, Cal! Go fucking faster!" you screamed.

He smirked and went faster. You arched your back, wanting even more. He noticed, and he went deeper. You screamed out his name, feeling like you were going to come. Calum closed his eyes, as his shortly-cut nails dug into your skin. It was painful, but you love the feeling.

"Y/N, fuck, you have no idea what you do to me." he moaned out.

You smiled, pushing yourself down onto him. His thrusts gotten a little sloppier, you know he's going to come. You moaned his name as you came onto his length. He moaned shortly after and came inside of you. He kept thrusting for a minute or so.

"I'm the only one, am I making myself clear?"

"Yes, Calum. You're the only one for me."

{A/N}

Woaaaahhhhh! Hey guys! Omfg I haven't updated since March. .-. BUT IM BACK! :D Hope you guys liked this chapter. c: