First Time (Calum)

You were sitting criss-cross on the bed you and Calum share. You've been thinking about wanting to have sex with Calum, and you've been wanting to ask him for ages. You've just been too scared.

"Y/N?" Calum asked, making you snap out of your daydream.

"What?" You asked him.

"You're daydreaming again." He laughed.

You interrupted his laugh by smacking your lips against his. He immediately knew what was going on when you griped onto the elastic on his shorts.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked against your lips.

"I'm sure." You whispered, smiling.

He nodded and you pulled away, taking his shirt off. You went back in as soon as his shirt was off, but more hungry. He groaned, making you smile again. This time, he pulled away, and took your shirt off. He connected his lips to your neck, finding your sweet spot, making you moan loudly. He continued sucking until there was a red mark, you knew it was going to be purple in the morning. He made his way down to your shorts, unbuttoning them, and pulling them down with his teeth. He looked up at you for approval, you nodded. He slid your underwear down quickly. You moaned and griped onto his shorts again, pulling them down in one swift motion. You saw the bulge in his boxers, and you bit your lip. You slowly pulled his boxers down, and his erection sprang out.

"One more thing." He said, unhooking and taking your bra off.

He started nibbling and flicking one breast, massaging the other. You moaned quietly. He smirked, lining his member up with your hole.

"Are you ready?" Calum asked, quietly.

"Yes, I'm ready."

He thrusted into you. The first tear came out of your eye. Then the next, then the next.

"I don't want to continue if it hurts you." He said.

"Just fucking move, Calum." You said strictly.

He started moving in and out, really slow. Pretty soon, pain turned into pleasure. He hit your g-spot.

"Calum!" You screamed.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He moaned out.

You saw his thrusts got a little sloppier and all of a sudden, you felt a warm liquid inside you. He continued thrusting as he rode out his high. You felt your walls begin to tighten, not knowing what's happening. You released your juices onto his member, and rode out your high as well.

You laid next to each other, out of breath, sweating. Especially you, that being your first time. He kissed you sweetly, and you both cuddled for the rest of the night.