Enemies (Ashton)

You've hated Ashton ever since you were little. He'd basically bully you. It happened 5 days a week, for 9 years. But for the last 3 years of him bullying you, you started to like him. After Senior year, it finally stopped. No more name-calling. No more punching each other in the arm. No more anything. You were finally free.

You walk into your house, to find Ashton upstairs, in your room, sitting on your bed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I practically yelled at him.

"I can here to, uh, tell you something." He said. Damn, he looks so innocent.

"Well hurry up and say it, then get the fuck out." You said strictly.

"I-I, uh-"

"Spit it out."

"I-I've liked y-you, for all these years." He admitted. You felt a weight fall of your shoulders, and sat next to him.

"I-I didn't know h-how to tell you, so I just teased you. I-I'm sor-"

You cut him off by kissing him, hard. The kiss soon turned into a hot make-out session. Your hands on his cheeks, his hands around your waist. He pulled away and striped you from your shirt and pants, and quickly unhooked your bra. You did the same to him, and he attached his lips to your neck. He found your sweet spot, and sucked hard, making you moan loudly. He smirked as you removed his boxers, and throwing them across the room. You straddled him, and he removed your underwear. He sat there in awe, studying every feature of your body. You bit your lip and winked at him. He smiled again and flipped you guys over, so he was on top. He kissed you softly and passionately, before thrusting into you. You moaned into the kiss, making Ashton moan as well. He started thrusting harder, as your fingernails dug into his back. He kept on biting his lip to try to keep himself from moaning, with obviously didn't work. He thrusted so hard, he made you come easily. He pulled out, and came onto your stomach. You let out a small giggle, as you put your finger in his come, and tasted him. He smiled at kissed you, tasting himself. You cleaned yourself up.

"Well, you told me to get the fuck out, so I better go." He sighed, getting up.

"No." You grabbed his arm. "Stay."

{A/N}

Omg you guys ! This has 2.24k reads ! Thank you guys I leervvv you ! <3 (plus, sorry I haven't updated in a while .)