*3*

The question leaves her caught off guard for a while.

"No, I'm sorry. I just accidently blurt it out." He said, shaking his head.

The silence fill them, before she decides to ask him about the bracelet. "About your bracelet, it is beautiful. Where do you get it?"

Baekhyun looks at his bracelet for a second. "I don't exactly know."

He added, "I was once hospitalized before, and I lost some memories. My mother told me that this thing is important for me, so I'll not take it off unless if I'm taking the shower."

Taeyeon frowned, looking down at her own. She thought if she should takes it off or not, but remembering her dream, she decided to just hide it with the sleeves.

"Don't take it off, or I'll be mad."

-

"You should use your own way. This is getting late. I can walk by my own." She said.

"No way. There is so many things that possible to happen when a girl like you walk alone at the night." He protested. Taeyeon gives up, feeling scared at his words.

They continued their walk. "Baekhyun,"

"Hm?"

"Please keep the secret that you've been there from anybody, including my friend." She said, looking down.

"Sure. I considered it as your privacy." He nods.

"About the girlfriend thing, it is actually a dare from my friend." He said, and she feels bitter.

Of course he isn't serious, he is a playboy.

"But still, I'm going to continue courting you." He muttered, and the tip of his ears become red.

"What?"

"I'm not going to repeat it once again." He said, and his voice become slow and slower.

Sehun is the one that dared him. "Convince someone that you're most attracted to be your girlfriend."

And at that times, he only saw Taeyeon. She catched her sight, and he build some interests on her.

Now, he is feeling different when he is with her, so he is giving his heart a chance to see if he really develop a crush on her.

The awkward walk finally comes to the end. "So, thank you." She said, breaking the dead silence.

He nods, watching her going into the house.

Taeyeon opened the door, hoping that her aunt and cousins already sleep. But yeah, the fate is not on her side.

She ignored their cold stare, as she closed the door. Turning around, a magazine was thrown to her head.

"Where are you going this late?! We don't even have a proper dinner!" Namjoon scolded.

Then do you think I'll have even a single meal if it is not because of Baekhyun?

"She has a boyfriend, named Byun Baekhyun." Seolhyun said, rolling her eyes to Taeyeon.

She sighed, remembering that Seolhyun was there when Baekhyun pulled her from her friends.

"Boyfriend? Oh gosh, so disgusting. Guess you really need many of love. Such a same with your parents!" Her aunt hit her with a baseball stick.

She only could hissed in pain, getting used with it. But the fact that her aunt is talking bad about her parents, making her boiled up.

"My parents are much nicer than you, at least. And Baekhyun is not my boyfriend. He has nothing to do with me." She said, pushing the baseball bat away, running to her room.

She laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She couldn't let out her tears, since she already get used with all the hit and bad talk.

"Taehyung, where are you?" She called.

Pouting when there is no response, she mutters, "You must having fun taking human's soul right now."

Then, the wind blew up, before a guy with black suit and hat appeared on her window frame. "Who said?"

She startled, jumping off from her bed. "You scared me Kim Taehyung." She rolled her eyes, shifting to lean against the bed head.

Taehyung steps in, and placed himself beside her. "Why did you call me?"

"Just bored."

"So you only use me when you're bored?" Taehyung asked, glaring.

"You know what I mean, Tae. How can I call you at public or in front of the three jerks out there?" She said.

"That makes sense." Taehyung nods. "By the way, you get hit again?" He lifts her chin, observing the bruises on her face.

"Is it obvious?" She asked, earning nods from him. "Can't you take my life now? I want to die." She suggested.

"Wow, wow, watch your mouth, Kim Taeyeon. All the people want a second life when they are going to the sky."

"Right." She mumbles, resting her head on his shoulder. He immediately shifted closer to her, wanting her to be comfortable.

"Can I remember my old bestfriend back then?" She asked. "I know I'm shameless, but can I?"
Taehyung smiles bitterly at her request. "You can, but in one term. Only you two can make it happen."

"And after that, something will happen." He said.

"What is that?" She asked, lifting her head.

"You will know it later. Come on. You have to sleep now." He stands up and tuck her in the blanket.

"Goodnight." He muttered, pecking her forehead gently. She smiled, nodding.

It is a simple skinship which Taehyung used to give her every night before she goes to sleep.

He is someone that always be there when she needs someone.They already like siblings, so she did not care much.

"Another clue, you already met him."

That's his last words to her before she drifts into her sleep, and once again dream about him.

-

Baekhyun walks back and forth in his room, can't enough from what he heard from Taeyeon's house.

He is sure that he heard some violence sound, such as hitting anf beating.

Did she gets abused? She also seems discomfort when we arrived at her house.

He massages his head, and suddenly he remembers the strike of flash that hit his head before.

So many weird things happen today.

His eyes landed on his bracelet, and the urge to know about the details suddenly increasing.

He walks downstairs, where her mother is watching the television. "Eomma,"

The middle aged woman smiled to him. "Why?"

"This bracelet, why did it so important?" He asked. His mother's expression changed, and he automatically know that she is hiding something from him.

"Eomma please, I need to know." He begged.

"It is from your childhood friend. Most of the memories that you lost is about her, surprisingly."

The strike hit again, as he groaned in pain again.

"Byun Baekhyun, stop, you haven't hear anything from-- Baekoong!"

He stops when a very bright flash meet his eyes, at the same time with a loud thunder and scream.

"Baekhyun!"

His body collapsed, as he slowly blackout.

-