EPILOGUE

"Eomma, we will get going now." Baekhyun said to his mother before pecking her right cheek.

Taeyeon follows him right after by placing a kiss on her left cheek.

His mother giggles, waving a hand to them. She smiled, looking st them from the back.

She muttered proudly, "Look at them growing make me feel like crying."

-

"Look, it is Baekyeon!"

"I'm really jealous with her."

"Look at their sweetness."

Taeyeon smiles sweetly at the comments. Dating with someone popular is really hard at first, but she got used after a few weeks.

"Taeyeon,"

"Yes?" She turned to him, replying his loving stare.

"About Taehyung," Her smile faded once she heard his name.

"I want you to follow me after school." He said.

Chuckling gently, she managed to show him a steady face. "I think I followed you home everyday."

"This is different. You will know it later." He said before Chanyeol interrupted them with his not-so-important news.

-

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked when they steps into the funeral place.

He just ignored her question. She looks around. Her late family were not placed here, so that means they're not visiting them.

They stop at one of the glass drawer. Travelling her eyes on the really familiar picture, she immediately lost her words.

"Here." Baekhyun handed her a letter, which neatly folded. She opened it carefully.

To: Kim Taeyeon

     Taeyeon, Nice to meet you again. Maybe my presence is not there, but I'm watching you from up here.
     So, how are you when I'm not around?  At least you have your love beside you.  I bet he is now peeking this letter with jealous eyes.
       I'm happy here. This is my funeral. So if you miss me, you can come anytime. Hope you will happy forever with Baekhyun. I will pray for you here, always.

Taeyeon smiles as she folds the letter to the original shape. Looking at Baekhyun, she caught him staring at her, just like how Taehyung expected.

Baekhyun pouted when she chuckles. "Do you really happy only to read a letter from him?

"Yes, I'm really happy." She teased him. He looks pissed.

Ruffling his hair playfully, she smiles even wider. "I'm happy because you're here with me when I read it."

His lips curved up, forming a very sweet smile. Putting his hand around her shoulder bone, she rested her head on his shoulder.

They stare at the boy who was smiling in the picture, before both of their mind speak.

"Thanks for everything."

-
Cut!