*6*

"Hey Taeyeon, are you with me?" He snapped his finger in front of her face. "You're spacing out."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." She muttered.

Tell me that it is him.

"Let's go home." Baekhyun takes her hand again, and she willingly let him hold her hand in their way.

They reached Taeyeon's house, and he turns to him. "Be careful, don't let them laid even a finger on you." He said, and she could feel the concern in his voice.

He ruffles her hair, and her eyes catch a sight of black hat tatoo behind his ear.

The black hat, isn't it the grim reaper's?

"Your tatoo, is cool." She said, trying to not make the question seems weird.

"This tatoo? I got it after I involved in an accident. It scared all my family when they discovered it.

Accident?

Why does this getting clearer?

"Baekhyun, if you don't mind answering, what is your nickname?" She asked.

The one and only question that will answered all the clue.

"Nickname? It is Baek, or Baekkie." He said.

Taeyeon let out a deep breath, but before she could respond, he added. "But I also keep dreaming someone calling me Baekoong in my dream. Is it involved?" He chuckled.

Her heart dropped, and her vision become blurry. In a second, her tears already flowing down unconciously.

"Hey, why did you cry? Have I done anything bad?" He asked worriedly.

Cupping her cheek, he brings her face to his embrace, letting his school blazer soaked with her tears.

He checked on her once again, but she didn't stop crying yet.

His eyes stared on her face. The feeling in his, is like he is experiencing a broken heart. His heart shattered into a thousand pieces seeing her in this condition.

Her eyes travelled, and landed om her kissable lips. It is tempting, and he could not hold any longer, and crash their lips together in any second.

The rainy night is really could make them froze from head to toes. But it is also a best time to have a cup of coffee with your beloved person.

Taeyeon's heart beat faster, as she glanced up at Baekhyun. "What's up? Don't just stare at me like that."

Baekhyun rubbed his nape nervously. "I'm going to say this once, and I'll not repeating it twice. So listen carefully."

His serious tone made her shiver, but managed to nod for him. He took a deep breath.

"I know we have been in best friend status for ten years, and I don't know since when, my feelings for you changed, not just love for friend, but for a girl. I fall deeper to you anytime my eyes landed on you, and I can't hold it anymore."

"Can I, change our status to the next level?"

She gasped at the confession. She never heard a love confession for her, and this is the first time.

She don't know how to answer, nor how to even react. And at last, it brought a misunderstand to him.

"It's okay. I know you're going to reject me. I--Gosh, I'm really embarassed. Goodnight." He said, before leaving her dumbfounded.

"Where does he want to go in this middle of the rainy night?" She mumbles, getting worried. The baf feeling overflowed her, and she was really discomfort with it.

She quickly made her way outside. She saw him from a far, walking carelessly in the rain.

"Baekhyun," She called, running to him. "Wait for me!"

Baekhyun was too afraid with rejection at that time, since it took him a long time to gather his courage and confess to her, so he did not stop.

And who would know, a big brand car was slipped on the street, same time when Baekhyun crossed the road.

"Baekhyun, car!" She warned. "Baekoong!"

It just happened, the car crashed onto him, and he was thrown far away to the side. She was trembling, freezing on her spot.

She ran to him, lifting his head pn her thigh, cupping his face desperately. "Someone please call the ambulance!" She exclaimed.

A man in shirt obeyed her, knowing that it was the most important part to do in this situation.

"Hey, why didn't you hear me first? I love you too, don't leave me. You should be safe." She muttered, shaking voice.

He formed a smile, but shook his head afterwards. It felt like the pains are stabbing his whole body.

He felt like dying.

"No, no, come on." She held his hand, squeezing it in uncontrobally pace.

Baekhyun closed his eyes slowly, and Taeyeon could felt the pressures on her thigh and hand increased, proofing that he was no longer controlling his body.

That's when the time stops sticking. Taeyeon looks around and all her surroundings froze. The rain was stopped, and there are some people running to them but stop half way with a leg on air.

A man in suit and black hat appeared. Taeyeon shifted in a small move, feeling scared with the cold face.

"Byun Baekhyun, 14 years old, died because of car accident on 26th October 2010, 11:11 p.m. It is him, right?"

The man asked, checking on his black card.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Kim Taehyung. I was called to take his soul." He walked closer.

Her tears flowing down even more. "Is it means he is died?"

Taehyung nods, still showing his emotionless face.

"Please, don't take him. He does not deserve this kind of ending for his life. Please."

Taehyung stared into that pleading girl's eyes. He felt something different on him. He snapped his thought.

"What will you give me for that?" Taehyung asked.

"Y-you can take me. It is all my fault." Taeyeon's eyes never left Baekhyun.

"Are you sure? You love him that much?" Taehyung asked her again.

"He is someone special in my life." She said in crack voice.

"But I can't take your soul just like that. Then you can watch him from up and you will happy. So I will take you and his memories about each other." Taehyung sighed. Taeyeon just nodded. She will do everything for him.

"It may be hurt." Taehyung put his hand on Taeyeon's head gently. Taeyeon started to feel a pain strike.

"Baekhyun, I promise to search for you in your second life. Yaksokhae." Taeyeon whispered softly before blacking out.

The next time she knew, she already in her room and she started to see the thing that the normal people can't see. And Taehyung became her bestfriend.

Their lips move in sync, molding perfectly.

If this is a dream, don't wake us, God. I miss him.

-