*5*

"You freak me out, Byun Baekhyun." She said, pushing him before stepping into the house.

He follows her, and jump on the couch excitedly.

"No one told you that you can make this place like your own." She said, opening her notebook and place it on the piano.

"This is not your place either. It is still inside the school gate, so it os school's." He said.

"But no one can get into here except me," She narrows her eyes on him. "And you."

"Why is that? Because I'm speacial? I know that you can't resist me." He said proudly.

Why does my life is so complicated?

"Because the ghosts disappeared once you came, and distract me here!" She exclaimed, losing her patience.

He seems taken aback and his face flush hurt.

"Sorry for distracting you then." He said, standing up and walks to the door.

Taeyeon rubbed her face in frustration. She never had a heart to blame on him who didn't even in fault at the first place.

"Wait, Baekhyun. Don't leave. You can sit there, but don't distract me too much. I'm sorry, kay?" She apologized.

Baekhyun's face lighten up, and at that time, she only sees him as nothing than a childish handsome like boy.

"I forgive you, if you will go on an ice cream date with me after this." He said, grinning.

"Sure, anything you want." She said, giving up.

The deal sealed and he watches her from the side, admiring how professional she looks when she is doing her work.

"Are you writing the song?" He asked, getting up. She nods as the response.

Knowing that she is focusing and he has promised her, he walks silently to her, peeking at her notebook.

Farewell by Taeyeon

Taeyeon played some not, before hissing at her fault. She frowned, wondering where is her fault.

"You should play this not." Baekhyun tap on the piano key.

Taeyeon tries it hesistantly, but smile afterwards. "I don't know you're good in piano." She praised him.

"Well, now you know." He said as she continued her work.

He does not realized he was staring at you so deeply, and he immediately curses mentally when he caught himself.

Closing her notebook, he reached for her hand gently. "Come on."

"But I want to finish it first." Taeyeon glances at her hand that already in his.

"I'm craving for the ice cream, let's go now." He pulled her, and they both get out from the school.

-

"You get abused?"

Taeyeon gasped at the question, looking away from him.

"You can tell me, Taeyeon. I can keep it as a secret." He said, squeezing her hand.

Everybody could misunderstand them as a couple.

"They're not my real family. My family died in an accident, but I survived fortunately. I live with my aunt after that, and it just happen." She said.

"Why don't you report to the police."

"Can we just not talking about this?" She suggested.

Baekhyun sighs, knowing that he can't force her, especially that she is the stubborn one.

"I'm sorry for hearing the conversation. I'm not hearing it on purpose. Let me treat you to cheer you up, Taengoo."

She shivered at the name. "Taengoo?"

"Just wanting to call you that name." He grinned.

She shakes her head, trying to get her mind together.

They arrived at the ice cream shop, and she immediately forget about her problem.

"What flavour?" Baekhyun asked Taeyeon.

She observes the glass surface, looking at the variety flavours of ice cream. But her eyes stuck at only one. "Oreo?"

"Why did you love oreo?" The little girl asked, still licking her ice cream.

"Why did you love oreo?" He giggles, asking back the same question.

"Urm, because you love it."

"Then my answer will be the same."

They giggled, feeling extremely happy. "Taengoo,"

"Hm?"

"If we get lost, go here, and wait for me. I'll come and treat you oreo ice-cream!"

"Two oreo flavoured." He ordered, throwing her thought away.

They take their ice cream, before choosing a place to sit.

Baekhyun can't smiling, eating his ice cream happily.

"What makes you so happy?" Taeyeon asked, slightly chuckling at his childish action.

"This ice cream. It is my favourite after all. Black and white. This bracelet," He shows his bracelet. "I actually own two, black and white, but I don't know where the white was."

Taeyeon's skip a beat at his words. Her mind is blank, and her blood is rising.

Black and white bracelet.

Taengoo.

Oreo.

Is this even possible for only some coincidences?

-