On crutches😳

You were an absolutely incredible dancer, and properly the most beautiful girl in the world! Every boy on this earth has at leat a little crush on you. You had just been on tour with one of your newly best friends... Justin Bieber.... Therefore you had become really famous and in the medias eyes also Justin's girlfriend. You were really good friend byt nothing else ever happened!

You were only 15, now 16, when you went on tour and even though you mom had visited lots of times and you had lots of good friends both adults and the crew itself, it had been really overwhelming... You had pushed yourself to the limits and there had just been so much to comprehend in your little mind that you were so mentally tired, when you were done with the last show in Madison Square Garden. When that's said you had learned way more than you would if you hadn't gone and it had been the best time in your life. Your battery was just running low. 

After the show you had a couple of days in New York before turning back home. These days went with fully packed programs and a way to low amount of sleep.  Lots and lots of people were trying to get a contract with you, and you were kinda viral because of everything with Justin. One morning you went down to the training room to just train a last time. That was when you felt and something in you knee that went terrible wrong.....

Justin carried you out of the training room and an ambulance had quickly arrived. From then on everything went out in a blur. "I'm calling you mom" "We've given you lot's of medicine, so try get some sleep" "Your mom's on her way" "We need to make an emergency surgery" "Y/N it's gonna be ok" "You feel anything?" And then it all went black. You woke up feeling strange. You were confused, happy, tired and you felt your leg burning in pain. Justin came over to you as soon as you woke up and explained everything. 

This was a picture that your mom took when she first came in the room:

14 days later...

Your phone still blew up everything you turned it on and hundreds of messages popped in. Last time you got so shocked that you turned it off again, but this time you were prepared. You were home again, after a long and exhausting trip form New York to Denmark. But you over the hills to be home in your own country with your own family. You sat in a wheelchair and had to for three months more, which was driving you crazy, but you were happy nothing else happened. You sat a few minutes just staring at all the caring and loving messages, from EVERYONE. Grandparents, old friends, fans, dance teachers even your old hairdresser wrote! You felt a little tear running down you cheek... 

The next three hours were used on typing so many words your fingers hurt at last. The last one was your old dance teacher who owned a small dance school, not that far from were you live. She wrote a beautiful message and said that you should call her, whenever you felt like it. So you called her immediately. You talked for almost 20 minutes before she asked:

"What are you the gonna do the next half a year, when your either on crutches or on a wheelchair" 

That surprised you. You hadn't even thought of that!

"uumh, actually i don't know. I can't do that much. To be honest i haven't thought of it before now..."

"oh, in that case i must say that your always welcome out here. We could actually use a little help from time to time!"

And that's how it all started. You helped as much as you could with everything you could in a  wheelchair.... Of course everyone knew you and was eager to get your feedback and comments. You just sat in your wheelchair in the front and looked. Sometimes you came in with some changes or suggestions and sometimes you just cheered the teams up a bit. Behind your back they all called you a genius...

Every morning you would wake up happy, just to have your doctor coming over to you and train with your knee. After that you would get out on the dance school and help with everything you could. Then at three o'clock the first people came and then you were on until late at night! But you were enjoying every second of it. It was nice that your life for once was humble and calm...

While all this was going on there was this guy called Nicolai aka. Nico. He was just absolutely perfect. He was handsome, honest, caring and everything else you could imagine in a boy. In the start you just had an eye on each other, but as the time passed you talked more and more together. You helped more and more in some specific classes where some specific teachers was, which every other teacher teased you with! You were after all the two youngest teachers on the dance school, as well as you were falling crazy for each other.

At the end of the season dance ball you were on crutches for the first week and you were not completely steady on them, but you tried so hard. You were so busy the whole day that you didn't hear your name in the speakers before someone besides you called your name again. The lady who owns the dance school always says thank you to all the teachers, by putting them up on a line and giving them flowers. So she wanted to thank you as well...

"And at last i wanna thank my unofficial teacher and supporter on the dance school. Emma would you like to come up here?" 

You slowly (and without sunglasses😂) made your way up on the scene to receive you flowers

"We have all been very happy to have you here and i'm talking for both the students and the teachers, some more than others she said with a wink" He helped you off stage like a real gentleman. 

After two months more you two were officially the cutest couple on earth...