The Interview

James Cordon: Okay, moving on Shawn. I've heard a rumour...

Shawn: Oh god no.. NO i'm not dead!!

James Cordon: And for that fact we are all were glad, but dead is maybe the most reasonable word for millions of girls right now. You aren't single anymore is that correct?

James is sitting behind his wooden desk with a smirk i only thought i would see on my moms face whenever she feels proud of sending a text message. His head is slightly turned to the side, and the smirk transforms into a huge grin, as Shawn takes his time answering.

Shawn: Yes that's perfectly correct

James Cordon: I never thought this day would come! At least i don't have to worry about my potential divorce anymore. My wife was on set for longer than she's ever been before, the week Shawn visited. But anyways, we have a lovely picture here;

 But anyways, we have a lovely picture here;

Shawn: Oh wow. I actually haven't seen these pictures yet. I've been more focused on the selfie i got with Madonna. I've never been more starstruck. 

James Cordon: Let's not change the subject, lovely

Shawn: Okay so now it's "lovely" huh?

*James looks rather amused*

James Cordon: You really do love her don't you? 

Shawn: Yes, yes i do

James Cordon: We haven't actually seen any rumours about you two..like..ever. How's that possibly? Of course i've known for a long time. Remember when you called me to ask if it was okay to bring her instead of me to the MET's. Oh no. That's right! You didn't!

*Shawn can't stop laughing at this point*

Shawn: I am really sorry James

James Cordon: Oh. Let's not dig deeper into this

*James collects his papers while whispering under his breath*

James Cordon: We'll just take it outside...

Jame Cordon: No but seriously how long has you two been going on?

Shawn: Ummm. Actually for quite a while, but i just haven't ever had problems with keeping my private life private. Where there's will there's a way, right?

James Cordon: Apparently. I know it's a big deal to take a girl home to the parents but-

Shawn: Tell me about it

James Cordon: -but taking her home to the whole world around the dining table must be quite a thing too. Right?

Shawn: Yeah. I guess

James Cordon: When did you realise that she was the girl who on your behalf would break thousands of girls hearts? 

Shawn: I guess i just knew. We umm. We went to Jamaica about a month ago. We hadn't seen each other properly for a really long time- 

James Cordon: I'm guessing that's because of the tour?

Shawn: Actually not. Of course that has been a part of it, but Y/N is studying math on Einstein-level and apparently that takes of a lot of notebooks as well of time. So anyway we went to Jamaica, and every morning she would get out of bed to watch the sun rise and read a book at like five o' clock in the morning. I was just like "Hell no, i like the phenomenon also called sleep", but just the lack of her, made me realise that she was really someone i should keep close. As the huge Harry Potter-fan i am it feels like i've made a Horcrux in her. Like she has some part of me with her wherever she goes and i've never experienced that before. It's umm.... "lovely" isn't that what you say James?

James Cordon: Really is mate. Well congratulations on your newly found Horcrux and congratulations on your new album too! 

*Interview continues*