I have something to tell you..

I'm standing in the middle of the living room at one of my friends' house. It's friday night. People are everywhere, cups in hand, dancing, singing and having a great time. The music is loud. So loud that the base pumps all the way from the speakers in the corner down through the floor and up my legs all the way to my chest. It almost feels like the rhythm of the music controls my heartbeat.

But then suddenly my heart starts to race way to fast for the music to follow. It isn't the alcohol. I haven't had that much to drink. But neither is it from all the dancing. No it's him. He enters the room, catches my eye from the other side of the room and heads towards me. His hands finds my hips while I rest my back against the wall. He grins at me and in my mind my lips are already on his.

A hand grabs my wrist and pulls me away out on the dance floor. And before my mind have had the time to comprehend the lack of him and the sudden change of plan I'm standing on a table with two of my best friends dancing my butt of to Whitney Houston. From across the room I can see he is now the one leaned against the wall his eyes fixed on me. He's laughing and the same am I. Rather elegantly I get down from the table and make my way out of the dancing crowd.

A few metres from finally reaching him, I'm stopped by one of his best friends, who is also one of my best friends. He starts talking about some girl he can't find, but my eyes as well as my mind are completely elsewhere.

In a few long strides he's in between me and and our shared friend. "Can i borrow Y/N for a moment" he says in a raspy voice and gives him a look that says everything.

"Oh yeah. Yes of course. Oh course. Yes. See you. Bye" He says with wink, not really sure who to wink at. Laughing he walks away and once again his huge hands finds my waist and my back is leaned against the wall.

"If someone comes to talk to you right now, I think I'm gonna knock them down"

I laugh at him.

"Oh, you wouldn't"

"Hell yeah I would" He says right before his lips are finally on yours.

It it actually a rather calm area of the room we are standing in, but I don't think it would have mattered one bit. Every bit of my body, my soul, melts into his, and as cliche as it sounds we're the only two left in the room.

He kisses me gently but needy. His lips finds my jaw and the sensitive skin right behind my ear.

Whispering he says "I have something I need to tell you".

I run my hand up along his bare arms. I lean forward to kiss
him while answering.

"Mmmhh"

"I maybe might be in love with you. I'm waiting until i'm sure to tell you though."

"That's sweet of you. Very sensible. Should I find some pen and paper so you can write a pro-con list?"

I feel his laughter, his nose gliding along my jaw, his lips pressing my ear.

"Maybe I'm already sure. Maybe I just don't want to scare you"

I laugh a little. "Then you should know me better"

"Fine" he says leaning in. "Then I love you" he said kissing me<3

Inspiration from: Divergent and LOL;-)

Hope you liked it!