Chapter 2 - It All Goes Wrong

Zayn POV

I didn't know what was happening but every foot step sounded like a giants.

I couldn't take the pain falling down the back of my head anymore. I felt like my skull was cracking open.

I stopped walking fell to my knees. I grabbed the back of my head and held it tight. I felt someone grab me but I couldn't move. The pain was skull splitting. I leaned over and threw up twice. Tears rolled down my face and I didn't even care who was watching. I probably screamed but I couldn't even hear

anymore with the loud sound of the crowd still erupting in my ears. My arms started jerking and I tried to hold them still but it hurt so let go of my head.

As it all started to fade I heard Liam above it all, crying my name.

Than it all went black.

....

Liam POV

As I caught Zayn's eye I knew something was wrong. I nudged Harry who was planning on doing another encore and told him not to.

But when we came off stage is when it all happened.

Zayn went to take out his ear piece and than shoved it back in. I didn't understand but I thought maybe he just had a bad head ache.

Than he stopped walking and basically fell to the ground.

I ran over to him but people already started crowding and hold my back. Someone grabbed me from behind and held me.

I didn't understand at first. I just thought maybe Zayn passed out... What was the big deal? Why was someone screaming? Was that even a person screaming? I stepped forward towards the crowd but the person held me back tight.

Than, someone in the crowd moved, just for a second. And I saw it all.

Zayn was screaming. Loud. Louder than I'd ever heard. It almost brought me to tears with the pain you could hear in his voice.

Now I understood.

Something was wrong. My heart starting pounding hard as I tried to reach for him. My stomach flipped. Than he leaned over and threw up.

I looked at the floor to find it covered in red.

Blood? He was throwing up blood!

The sight was vulgar. I started shaking.

Than his arms and legs started violently shaking. I didn't know what was going on.

I started fighting the person holding me. I screamed Zayn's name over and over.

I turned to realise it was Niall holding me back.

"Please let go! Please Niall please!" I begged through my tears. He shook his head, holding bak his tears. "Please stay back Liam." He begged.

I fought violently against him but he held me tight. Ever scream from Zayn made me fight harder. The zippers on Niall's sleeves cutting my arms deep.

"Niall let go!" I begged.

I kicked his shin and he screamed in pain. Than he let go of me. I flew forward through all the people and got to Zayn who was now laying on the ground.

"Zayn!" I cried. "Zayn wake up please! Please!" I begged. I grabbed his arms but someone pulled my arms away.

"Don't shake him." Them yelled.

"Zayn open your eyes please!" I screamed. Tears clouded my vision. His hand moved. "Zayn!" I screamed thinking he was coming back. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I stopped fighting and froze.

Than suddenly, he face went white. His eyes slammed shut. And he screamed again.

His whole back arced in pain. His hands shot up to his head. He covered his face.

His whole body shook as he screamed. His legs flailed.

"Zayn! Zayn!" I screamed.

I shook my arms free from the person holding me.

Than they grabbed my waist.

My hair kept falling in front of my eyes. I pushed it back to realise my arms were bleeding.

I grabbed my ears to drowned out the sound of Zayn's inhuman screams.

Blood dripped off my arms and down my face. I couldn't control anything I was doing.

Than someone stuck a needle into Zayn's arm. His screams stopped. He stopped moving.

They pulled me back from the scene. But not fast enough for me to see Zayn's body violent start shaking without his control.

I screamed his name one last time, than I went limp. And I all faded to black.

All I could think about was this being the last time I ever saw Zayn.