Chapter 9 - Happy Tears

Liam POV

"L...Liam?" He whispered. My heart nearly exploded out my chest.

I nodded and bite back my smile. Tears filled my eyes. "You remember." I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

I had to step back so the nurse could fix his bed.

I was nearly jumping out of my skin as the nurse slowly raised his bed.

I hugged him gently. "You remember me." Tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Of course I remember you Liam." He said slightly laughing.

I kissed kissed his cheek like a million times.

I pulled away and looked at him. He was smiling like an idiot.

"Hi Liam."

"You remember." I whispered. I was crying pretty hard and I couldn't stop. He was alive.

He remembered.

"Of course I remember." He whispered. "I'd never forget you."

"Please never leave me." I asked.

"I'm not going anywhere." He whispered. Than he started coughing. I realised how dry his throat must be.

The nurses left a water bottle for him.

"Here." I said smiling, handing him the bottle. My hands were shaking and the bottle noticeably moved.

He laughed and took it.

He was moving. And breathing.

And alive.

The other boys came sprinting to the door. They must've forgotten the door locks unless you have the key, or hit the button from the inside, because Harry tried to turn the knob and then slammed his shoulder into the door.

I quickly hit the button and they rushed in.

"Zayn!" They all yelled and gave him hugs.

They were all crying, but different tears.

They were all crying happy tears.