AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here you go! I know most of you must have been impatiently waiting for the sequel.. Well a good news.. story is in my mind NOW!! No SPOILER this time. I'm sure you all gonna love this new adventure for Kate and Aidan..Hope you find it as interesting as me.. And keep posting your feedback!! They really help me in keeping up the good work...

Have to add this part as I get very vindictive comments: This IS a completed book. Although it does have a first part. https://www.wattpad.com/story/9023918-meant-to-be-yours-completed

But if you're more of mystery/thriller type, no need to read the first [romance] book first. I have included bits and pieces so that you can understand the story..And if there's a loophole, please be pleasant about it when you comment. After all, my books are free and I do not need to hear insults for them...Thanks!

DISCLAIMER:

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

What Was Meant To Be...

Copyright © 2014 by RaziaSultana

All Rights Reserved.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise -  without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

Thank you all for your support. ENJOY!!

:D  Cheersss