Part 3

Rated M and sexual content😏
***********************************

Dinah lived in a high-rise condominium that was more spacious than Lauren's brownstone, or so it seemed, due to the simplicity of her furniture. A leather couch, shelves, and a coffee table facing a wide screen television. Lauren sat on a bar stool overlooking the balcony as she sipped her double shot of espresso while Dinah fried up some eggs and toasted some bread. She sliced up a bowl of fruit for Lauren to fill her stomach, which was still empty from last night. But Lauren wouldn't have a bite.

"You need to eat." Dinah said, exasperated. "If you don't you might get sick, and I can't have that happen."

Lauren sighed and nibbled on a strawberry."I just can't,Dinah. I'm still so messed up from yesterday." She rubbed her throbbing head and her sore neck. She slept on Dinah couch last night after the phone call. Dinah senced that something was off for Lauren to change her mind so quickly, and so asked if she wanted to come over.

Now, she was nursing her pale porcelain espresso cup, playing with her food, and deaf to everything Dinah was saying. The actress refused to emerge from her bout of depression. This wasn't about Brad at all.

It was about how, now Lauren was all alone.

Dinah stood in front of Lauren with her platter of eggs and toast. She chewed quietly, waiting for Lauren to speak. Yet she did not, as if her tongue left her just like brad did. However, Dinah was patient. She spent the entire day lounging around with Lauren, no longer forcing her to talk or eat. They watched a few movies, read through magazines and fan mail, until finally, Lauren called out Dinah's name.

"I'm not that kinda girl who just sits here while the world thinks I'm heartbroken" she vowed, the fire in her eyes ignited by something brighter and more furious "I don't want Brad back. We were over the moment we graduated high school. Those years we spent apart, I don't remember missing him, because I was to caught up in school and auditions and...I'm better without him!" Lauren shot off the couch and beamed at Dinah, who watched her with pride in her eyes. "forget what PR will think when they hear about this. I hired them to clean this type of thing up for me anyways."

"And he's gay. Congratulations to him." Dinah said while she crossed her legs and threw the magazine on the coffee table. "But you said you wanted what I offered you. The prostitute. "

Lauren blinked and nodded slowly. "I do. I haven't changed my mind about it yet. You need to tell me all about how it works. I don't want to miss out on any details."

"Of course, I didn't expect anything less." Dinah grinned and grabbed her laptop. She booted it up and logged into her email and onto a private website that included a complicated password- at least complicated in Lauren's point of view. "Camila's really good at what she does."

"She?" Lauren demanded as a page loaded, showing a.... For lack of better word, beautiful brunette with the eyes that encouraged a  girl to do whatever they wished. "Dj, I'm ga.. straight-"

"At this point, that doesn't matter. It's 2016, Lauren. I thought you've passed caring about sexuality? Haven't you evolved?" Dinah said as she clenched and opened up her fists. "Lauren don't be annoying for five minutes, okay? Camila calls herself a woman, but she has a dick. And personally, it's awesome because she likes a girl with the way she speaks and acts, but she has a lady cock that she uses way, way  better than any man."

Lauren's eyes narrowed "how do you know? "

"Easy. I had sex with her before. Anyway." Dinah scrolled through Camila's website and clicked on her portfolio. It revealed tasteful images of the half-naked women, dressing in nothing but a pair of stonewashed jeans that were unzipped. Lauren licked her lips for they were dry, and released a soft breath. She had abs, and her Adonis belt was defined, and ...Lauren was definitely uncomfortable now, and she blamed the lack of action for the past eleven months. She squirmed in her seat, and besides her Dinah giggled "what?"