part 6

There was a distant ache in Camila's body that stirred her from her rest, only to realize where she was. Arms wrapped around her waist and dark locks of hair trickling her chest, and a soft, warm thigh pressed against her erection told her all she wanted and needed to know. She rarely stayed at a clients place long enough for a nap. She always left as soon as the time was up. But when Camila checked her phone, it was only eight in the morning. They had five hours left, and Camila was sure as hell making the best of it. She was not one to cheap out on orgasams.

It was why ladies kept coming back to for more.

She checked her phone and saw that it was flashing purple, which meant that she received a work related text. She decided to ignore it, mostly because she was with a client at the moment. The others can wait.

Throwing the covers over her head, she crawled down to the juncture of Lauren's legs and breathed in the scent of her. Girls, ladies and women, they all smelled so good. Musky and sweet and salty, all at once. Camila licked her lips, hooked Lauren's slender legs up her shoulders, and licked from Lauren's puckered asshole up to her clit. Her saliva streaked the actress's flesh, as her fingers prised apart her labia so Camila could get to her succulence. She flattened her tongue against Lauren's enterance, and dipped inside.

...Only for the girl to groan, her fingers curling into Camila's brunette locks. Camila raised her ass off the bed, pulling her closer to her mouth. She devoured her, her nose rubbing against Lauren's stiff clit. She continued to shake her head, as if disagreeing. When above her, all Lauren was doing was agreeing with everything she was doing.

That was when the covers flew off the top of her head. Lauren was know awake, her bare tits heaving with every ragged breath she took. "Oh Camila," she gasped all panting and blushing that Camila's cock twitched. "Yes.."

Camila rutted into the silk sheets of the bed, her fingers joining her tongue as it played and toyed with Lauren's pussy. Her juices leaked all over her mouth and chin, and Camila loved how wet Lauren gets. She swirled her tongue around her entrance and pushed two fingers in, curling it to press the rough, spongy spot inside Lauren that made her hips jump. Camila found out about it last night, after eating her out almost eight times.

With a shudder and a violent gasp, Lauren let out a high-pitched whine as her pussy clenched up and she came, until she was shaking and Groaning and writhing against the bed. Camila pressed her down with her arms and devoured her still, every pass of her tongue on her clit made Lauren squeak. She kissed Lauren's clit and inner thighs before crawling up for a kiss. "Good morning."

Lauren laughed with a cute giggle and relaxed into the bed. "What a way to wake up. How many hours do I have left?"

The bed bounced as Camila rolled out of it. She answered Lauren's query as she pulled her boxers and her pants up her waist. She zipped them up but did not belt it. Lauren rose up aswell and donned a bathrobe. Together, they went downstairs for breakfast. Despite being offered something more filling than a bowl of fruit and apple juice, Camila denied politely. "As much as I love bacon," Camila said. " I don't eat meat whenever I'm with or about to meet up with a client. It makes my cum taste bad." She winked and pressed her hips into Lauren's back where the buldge in her boxers rubbed up against her ass. "And you know for yourself. How my cum tastes."

Lauren closed the fridge and turned around In Camila's arms. The softness of her body, the faint smell of sweat and sex on her skin, and her emerald eyes looking up at her...It was enough for Camila's cock to harden in her boxers. And once the actress fell to her knees, a groan escaped Camila's throat. It was always that jarring sight that did it for her.

Allowing Camila's jeans and boxers to fall around her ankles, Lauren took her heavy meat and kissed the slit. It leaked out clear precum, which Lauren licked away. Camila grunted, her fingers threading through Lauren's hair. "God damn...That mouth is t-to good." She grazed her thumb along Lauren's cheek while it stretched out to take the shape of her cockhead.

Camila wanted to close her eyes and focus on Lauren's hot, talanted mouth taking in her length where other women struggled to even take her halfway, but she didn't. She wanted to watch Lauren, her pink lips wrapped around her pulsing cock. She breathed raggedly and pushed her dick more into Lauren's mouth, groaning when her sensitive tip dragged against the ridged roof of her mouth. "Jesus...Remember what I taught you last night? She asked, her voice ragged. " Y-yeah, just like that. Use your tongue some more...fuck.."

Lauren bobbed her head faster, her hands roaming Camila's thighs. She even dared to take Camila deep in her throat, her muscles clenching and working around the escort's throbbing cock. She made slick, chocking noises, making Camila grunt and pull back slightly. "I don't want to make you gag, but holy shit that's hot."

Pulling back with her lips slick with spit, Lauren dragged her mouth up and down Camila's shaft. She licked her balls until Camila was trembling and gripping the edge of the kitchen counter. "I need to come, Lauren." Camila begged, her fingers running through Lauren's silky hair.

"If I make you blow your cum in my mouth, what will you do for me?" Lauren asked with a delighted grin on her lips. She kissed Camila's cockhead and dipped the tip of her tongue into the slit of her cock. Camila shuddered and clung harder to the counter, as Lauren toyed with the most sensitive part of her cock.

"I'll eat your pussy," Camila gasped out, her legs unstable. "I'll eat it so well, like it's the best I've ever had. And it actually is." She grinned and pushed her cock back between Lauren's puckered lips. "I'll lick you and suck you and bite down on your pussy until you're s-shaking and screaming my name for the entire neighbourhood to hear...Then I'll fuck you. Again. And again,until you're a shaking, quivering, writhing mess on your bed."

Lauren shivered in delight and sucked back Camila's thick meat in her mouth. She bobbed her head, her tongue laving and making sure Camila's cock was slick with precum and spit. And soon enough, the escort was tugging on Lauren's hair, her hips stuttering as she unloaded copious amounts of thick cum on the actress's tongue. Lauren swallowed, and Camila grunted. She pulled her up for a slow kiss, humming at the taste of her semen on Lauren's mouth.

***********************************
Question👇👇👇

What was your first girl on girl ship?
Mine was faberry and brittana (glee)