Part 5

"Good. I want my money's worth."

"And you shall have it." Camila offered her hand to Lauren,which the actress took. She tipped the actress's chin upwards and placed a tender kiss on her plump mouth, as she was led to sit on the couch. Camila knelt on the floor, right between Lauren's legs and continued to kiss her, lips gliding against Lauren's. The brunette grasped Lauren's legs and ran her hands up her thighs, into her skirt.

The actress had wanted this for so long, had been anticipating Camila and her mouth, her hands, anything,that she felt numb. The dull throbbing increased between her legs. She yanked Camila on top of her, moaning softly at the firmness of her body, her warmth. Lauren dragged her hands up Camila's toned arms,then around the back of her neck, her fingers entangling with Camila's hair.

Camila's mouth trailed along Lauren's warm, blushing cheek and brushed the actress's parted lips. She took Lauren's bottom lip into her mouth and suckled, her fingers reaching the front of Lauren's panties. Lauren shivered and clung to Camila tighter, her nails forming faint crescents against her skin. "Let's take these off," Camila muttered, as she expertly flicked the hook of Lauren's skirt.

Once Lauren was stripped naked,and Camila's dress shirt unbuttoned but still draped over her body, she lowered herself to nip Lauren's stomach and hook her legs over her shoulders. However,Lauren stopped her. She pushed Camila's shirt off her body and tugged her closer by the brunettes belt loops. Unbuttoning Camila's pants and tugging it off, Lauren held her breath at the sight of bulging boxer briefs tight against her hips.

The prostitutes nudity Lauren thought, was definitely a welcoming sight. Her body was gorgeous,she had curves in all the right places, and toned. Plus the ass was huge. Lauren licked her lips and heard the faint chuckle coming from Camila. "Clearly, you like what you see." She purred, her fingers tracing Lauren's outer labia with her index finger. Camila leaned in and kissed Lauren's leaking pussy, the actress's clit twitching at the contact.

Lauren gasped as soon as Camila's warm tongue flicked around her clit, flattening against her clenching pussy. Camila devoured her wetness, sucking and nibbling her pussy lips, as above her the actress writhed and humped her talented tongue. When Camila pulled back, a line of cum and spit and trailed after her lips and cheek. "Your fifthteen hours is starting now, okay?"

"Yes..." Lauren hissed, grasping Camila's hair to yanked her to her pussy. "I don't care,just..hurry!"

Camila chuckled again and pushed the back of Lauren's knees until her feet were brushing her ears. Lauren moaned as soon as Camila's tongue pushed through her entrance, her pussy finally filled with something else that was not her own fingers. She held her legs,her neck bent in an awkward angle so she could watch the brunette head between her thighs. Lauren breathed raggedly as Camila's tongue,lips and teeth played with her core, her juices trickling down to her ass, coating the couch.

"C-Camila." Lauren husked, her pussy twitching and her entire body vibrating. "I need-the couch..."

The hustler looked up,but did not stop the movement of her mouth. "Hmm?"

"I d-don't want the c-couch to get ruined. "

Camila pulled back and scooped up Lauren's juices, swirled her fingertips along her entrance, and pushed a single digit inside her. "Go ahead. Make a mess. I'll clean it all up, I promise." She smirked against Lauren's inner thighs, and went back to work. She lapped up Lauren's juices, her cum leaking out of her entrance. Lauren could hear and feel Camila humming against her pussy,As if she had yet to eat,and the actress's cum was the sweetest essence she ever tasted.

Without a warning, perhaps maybe because she forgot how a blooming orgasam feels like, Lauren convulsed and came hard. Her lungs were squeezed empty of air, the edge of her vision sparkled with white and fuzz. Whimpers of her pleasure rose and left her parted lips. Camila, still licking away at her slick pussy, ran her hands along her thighs and reached up to palm her breasts.