Part 7

After a quick breakfast of toast, fruit preserves, and orange juice, Camila was back on her knees, her nose and her mouth buried in Lauren's wetness, having a different meal altogether. She slurped and nibbled until the actress's was whimpering and humping her mouth in greedy juts of her hips. In her pants, Camila was hard again. It was difficult not to be, especially because Lauren was  trying so hard to keep quiet. Which is why Camila made it her mission to help Lauren let loose. Make her scream.

At least, more so than she was already doing now.

Camila knew she made Lauren come plenty of times, so when she came up for air, her chin soaked with Lauren's cum, to see the actress's tits rising and falling, the sated smile on her lips, and her half closed eyelids was enough payment for Camila. Except...Not. She still needed the nine hundred bucks she was promised. Lauren may be one of the sexiest, most delightfully corruptible client Camila ever had, but that doesn't mean she gets her services for free.

By midday, Lauren was limp and melted against her bed, while Camila showered in her bathroom. She emerged, her skin damp and her hair clinging close to her body. Wearing nothing but her boxer briefs and the towel around her neck, Camila stooped down and picked up her clothes. "May I use your ironing board, if you have one?"

Lauren pointed towards the closet door, and watched as Camila dampened her shirt and proceeded to iron it. "So, it may sound insensitive of me to ask, seeing as you're still riding that post orgasmic haze. About the payment?"

The actress grunted and rolled over to her bedside table. She took out a cheque, scribbled on it, and handed it back to Camila. Nine hundred dollars, all in one piece of paper. The Prostitute tucked it in her wallet. She finished straightening out her clothes and slipped it on while it was still warm. Camila approached Lauren and kissed her forehead lightly. "You can call me whenever you want. I'm sure I'll always have time for you."

The cold autumn breeze stung Camila's cheeks while the sun beat down her back. She tightened her coat around her and wished she brought a scarf. She headed into the subway and waited for the D train that would take her to her apartment that overlooked Central Park. It took her twenty minutes at best, narrowly avoiding the man who preached the bible and the homeless women that tackled people until they give her spare change.

Now home free, Camila checked her phone and saw that she had another appointment in three hours. Which wasn't so bad, since it was close by. She could walk to the Empire hotel in Columbus Avenue in half an hour. But first, a snack and some alcohol. Not enough for a buzz, but certainly enough to feel the start of it.

After stripping down to nothing and stepping underneath the steaming jet of water, Camila allowed herself to think while she lathered her hair with vanilla scented shampoo. Lauren was the the type of client who sought her out for a pure physical connection, and it wasn't anything new. If anything, it was the most common form of clientele she received.

But there was something else; something hidden deep in the actress in the way  she gasped out Camila's name while she came, her entire body shuddering with every touch. Or perhaps Camila was romanticising things. Or maybe it was the booze. Nonetheless, the thought of Lauren's arched, shaking body made her cock stir.

After the much needed shower, Camila dressed herself in a black and grey gingham shirt with the top three buttons unclasped, and a pair of linen jeans. She styled her hair until the thick locks were smooth and curled perfectly. She shrugged on her pea coat, made sure she had her belongings before heading out to meet with another client. Across the hotel was a bank, and she was reminded of Lauren's cheque. But she would get that later.

The text she received earlier told her to head up to room 1432, which she did. She nodded at the manager who nodded back. Once there, she rapped against the door frame and smiled when it was answered by a blonde women wearing scant clothing, Camila smirked and held her by the hips, pressing her flush against her cold body. "Camila!" Her client screeched, but she was still grinning. She grasped the back of Camila's neck and yanked her into the hotel room.