Part 10

Lauren whimpered, her holes tightening around Camila as she continued to prod and fuck her until her muscles were loose and she was a soaking, panting mess on the couch. Thier combined cum had long been licked away, and fresh waves of Lauren's clear, glossy juices were spilling out of her pussy, only to be devoured by the prostitute's greedy mouth.

"Can I fuck your ass?" Camila asked against Lauren's soft, blushing inner thigh, an assemblege of hickey's and bite mark's adorning her tender skin.

"Oh...Yes!" Lauren gnawed on her bottom lip, her eyes glassy with lust and apparent need for her anal hole to be stuffed with cock, Camila's cock. "Yes...Fuck my asshole Camz." She pleaded, pushing back into the prostitute's mouth, shivering whenever her tongue flicked against her puckered anus. "Fuck me with your thick cock until I'm screeming your name..."

"No need to tell me twice." The brunette groaned. She reached into her briefcase and pulled out a bottle of lube. She slicked up Lauren's fluttering pucker and then her fingers. She eased the tip of her fingers in, watching every move Lauren made. Once Lauren whimpered and begged for more, Camila pushed her fingers in until it's entire length was inside Lauren's ass, curling and spreading lube against her hot walls.

The only sound that lingered in Lauren's living room were the moans and the ragged breathing that came from the actress. Camila added another finger, her mouth occupied by Lauren's leaking pussy. She was so wet, her juices dripping down Camila's chin and even adding to the slickness that aided Camila to finger fuck Lauren's asshole with ease. Lauren was writhing and already came twice by the time Camila deemed her anus loose enough for her thick, pulsing cock.

She stroked herself a few times and stared at the way Lauren's tits rose and sank with every breath she took. Camila hoped that she could last through this, at least until Lauren came. It would be difficult, Camila knew. Especially because of the way Lauren's hole seemed to beg for her cock the way it clenched and unfurled. Bending over, Camila licked Lauren's folds a few more times to get Lauren going, before positioning her rigid meat against her back enterance. "Ready, beautiful?" She asked, her mouth taking in a stiff nipple.

"I've been ready for half an hour." Lauren said with a breathless chuckle. She cupped the back of Camila's neck and kissed her roughly, her tongue and teeth playing with the brunettes lips. While above Lauren, Camila struggled to bisect her attention between the rough, mind numbing kisses, and her cock entering Lauren's impossibly tight anus.

"Jesus..." Camila grunted, her nails digging into the couch couchins. She was tight. It was not often that Camila was allowed to put her cock in a virgin ass, and to be able to fuck Lauren like this, her muscles clamping down on her, was definitely something Camila would be dreaming of for the weeks to come. She breathed deep, focusing on Lauren's parted mouth and her emerald eyes swirling with lust. "You're so tight, you know that? It's like.." She moistened her lips and released a slow breath. " I'm so deep inside you. It's fucking amazing."

"You are, you're so deep". Lauren breathed. "But I need you to Fuck me" she growled.

Camila nodded and pressed her forehead against Lauren's chest. She could feel Lauren's rapid heartbeat, fluttering inside her ribcage.

This was all it was,Camila told herself. Fucking. She was a fool to think otherwise.

Shaking her head to rid herself of the unwanted thoughts, Camila sank her teeth into the soft skin of Lauren breast and rutted into her, until she was balls deep inside Lauren's ass. Camila pushed in and out of Lauren's tight puckered asshole, repeating the deep strokes that left Lauren gasping, until an impatient sound urged Camila to pound her, and make do with her promise of fucking her into the couch.