Chapter 1

'Hm, Anteiku is the place right?'

I think to myself as I walk down the crowded street. It was a bit chilly out, so I had a jacket on just as a precaution in case it gets any colder.

I was looking for a cafe named Anteiku. Apparently it was owned by a ghoul whom took in other weak ghouls that were unable to care for themselves. I'm strong enough to fend for myself but at the moment I was trying to find my little sister, Hinami.

We weren't blood related, but I looked at her as if she were my sister since we kinda grew up together. I had heard that my mother was there and I hadn't seen her in a while so I decided to go visit.

I was at a traffic light and it was on the red light. I stared at it awaiting the green light to shine. You could see some worn out parts on the lights, they should get that fixed or there could be an accident.

The light turned green and everyone started walking. As I was getting closer to the middle of the street, I saw that there was a separated area in the middle. I looked forward and saw a male in a blue jacket, about my age, with his hand in a fist covering his mouth. The other hand holding his fist.

I looked around and heard some people saying 'let's not get into any problems' or 'just ignore him'. 'What the hell? Do these people not care a bit for this person?' I ignored my thoughts and walked towards the male.

"U-um, are you ok?" I asked the male. I noticed he had jet black hair and as soon as he looked up I could see his steel grey eyes look as if he were scared of something.

"N-no..." he trailed off a bit.

"Do you need any help with anything?" I asked concerned. He shakes his head side to side and ran away.

'That was weird. I hope he's ok'

I keep walking to Anteiku, my mind set on finding the place before it gets dark.

~TIME SKIP~

'Anteiku... I found it!' I read a sign saying Anteiku and rush up the stairs. I open the door, a bell rings, and the tantalizing aroma of fresh coffee hitting me in the face like a truck.

'It smells so good in here' I thought as a I closed my eyes taking a whiff of the air.

"How may I help you?" My thoughts were disturbed by a purple haired girl who instantly recognized me and the other way around.

"Touka!" "Reina!" We both pull each other into a bone crushing hug making us unable to breathe right. We let go of the hug and looked at each other.

"Your hair's long as always. Doesn't it bother you?" Touka asked with a chuckle.

"Not really. I mean I've had it like this ever since I can remember." I responded smiling.

"Right, anyways I'm sure you came here to see your mom?" 'Is she some type of psychic or something?' I asked myself.

"That's exactly what I was going to tell you right now" I told her with a giggle. It had been a long time since I've seen Touka and we were best friends, although I knew she had a human best friend it didn't really bother me.

"Their just down the hall, on the last door" Touka pointed towards a direction, which I assumed was the direction of the room they were staying in.

"Alright, nice seeing you again Touka!" I replied happily.

'Finally I get to see them again!'

I open the back door and the smell of blood and flesh enters my nose. They must be eating right now.

Knock knock

"Um hello, mom? May I come in?" I asked politely. Female ghouls didn't like to get disturbed while eating, I on the other hand didn't mind.

I heard a loud gasp come from the other side of the door.

"Momma! Momma! Reina's back!" It was Hinami's cheerful voice.

"I know, I know" Mom answered back with a giggle. I smiled as I heard there mini conversation. Foot steps could be heard walking closer to the door.

"Reina!" My mom answered hugging me.

"Hi mom. I missed you!" I could hear Hinami's little footsteps running towards me.

"One-san!!" She screamed while I giggled

"I missed you so much!!" She hugged me like there was no tomorrow, I couldn't blame her though. We hadn't seen each other in three and a half years, and a lot has happened since then.

"I missed you more!" I replied hugging her back.

"Well come on in, dear. Let's catch up on some things!" Mom started heading inside her room. Hinami's hand tugging me to go inside.

~~~~~

I have finished my first chapter and I feel great about it.

This is how Reina looks by the way

This is how Reina looks by the way. This is literally the OC I use when reading x reader books cuz we look really similar only I'm more tanner and different personality kinda... But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it! Please comment if you liked it. And vote

Till next chapter!
(Mini ass update: ok so I just published this book and it said 5 reads I was like wtf? How the hell do I already have five reads? Then I checked the reads on my a/n and it said 1, after I published this chapter it said it had 4 reads. Is that normal?? It also happened with the OnS book)