Chapter 3

Hello I'm back and sorry for not updating in two weeks😅 btw you can go ahead and listen to the song first but there is a certain part you will have to play the song. I'll give a warning. Enjoy~

~Reina's pov~

"Are you a ghoul?" I choked on my tea once I heard his question.

What?! Why would he ask that?!

"Kaneki! What the hell?! Why would you ask that in public?!" Touka scolded Kaneki.

"I-it's ok Touka!" I said still trying to recover from the tea that entered my lungs.

"Ahem, yes I am a ghoul." I answered his question.

"Why? Have I interest you?" I asked with a small smirk.

"Y-yeah, I mean your eating human food as if it were normal." He commented about what I was eating.

"Hm, Touka should I tell him?" I was debating on whether or not to tell him about me.

"That's the last thing you need to do. It's none of his business anyway." Touka answered while staring at Kaneki.

"Hm, well I guess I'll tell you some other time." I sigh a bit, ignoring Touka's demand.

"Can you turn on the t.v.?" I asked Touka.

"Alright." Touka answered while turning the t.v. on.

The television was on the news channel.

I wonder if there are any interesting news...

"There was a ghoul attack in the 20th ward."

Hm, same as always. There's hardly any other news besides ghoul attacks.

I think to myself.

"Investors say the ghoul 'Black Cat' attacked a male in an alley at 11 to 12 p.m." The news reporter said.

"Who's the 'Black Cat'?" Kaneki asks curios. He always asks questions, I don't mind though.

"No one of importance to you, Kaneki." Touka answers his question.

"Why are you always rude Touka?" I ask looking at her.

"I could be asking you the same only the opposite, why are you so nice?" She countered back.

"And because I want to. I see no problem in being rude." She adds to her question.

"Being nice never hurt anybody. Ghoul or not everyone should be respected." I reply to her question she asked earlier.

I sigh loudly.

"Well it's time for me to go. And could you make that pie to go?" I ask not forgetting about my precious pie.

"You heard her Kaneki." I heard Touka say to Kaneki while I take my last bites out of the sandwiches.

"Hey, Reina?" Touka called out to me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask.