One - Busy Boy

You gave an audible sigh as you sat in the leather chair just across from your boyfriend that sat at his desk. You loved him for many reasons. For the adorable freckles scattered around his face, his ginger hair that formed curls, the accenting green hazel eyes that you could stare at for days, the British accent that clung to every phrase and sentence he said aloud and lastly, the warming, soft touch that made you melt under him. Boy, you really loved him so much, it made your heart flip whenever you thought about it. Newt had been scribbling and jotting notes down onto his hand-made journal as you pondered down into your thoughts, his journal created with the finest leather and velvet. You shook your thoughts away as you looked up towards him, staring at his shocking eyes that blew you away.

"What is it now?" He spoke aloud as he frantically wrote notes down for his upcoming book, he could tell that you were bored out of mind. His British voice just ringing throughout his phrases and sentences, it made your heart pound ten times fast.

"Newt please, it's been-"

"Twenty minutes. It's only been twenty minutes." He cut you off, correcting you as you stared at the notes he had been jotting down for what seemed like hours.

"It seems like you've been writing for hours, Newt." You explained to him as you raised an eyebrow and leant forward. You rested your chin on the desk as you studied your significant other's features. From his curly burgundy hair to the spotted freckles covering his face and the soft smile that formed on his mouth. His shining kind green hazel eyes to his soft chapped lips.

It made your heart flutter, along with his plain white shirt that he wore with the sleeves rolled up just above his elbow - No brown coloured vest, navy blue trench coat or tie. Usually you were never this needy, but after all; It was your one year anniversary together. It really seemed like he had forgotten all about the special event. You extended your bottom lip out, which then formed into an adorable pout that had caught Newt's attention. His eyes drifted upwards to meet your (eye colour) eyes, eventually looking back down to his journal and scribbling down even more notes. You groaned aloud and slammed your forehead against the rich, detailed desk that Newt spent nearly all his hours sitting at. As your forehead came into contact with the desk, Newt was taken back from the intense sound that rang in the air.

"You're acting just like a child, honestly," Newt commented as he closed his journal and set it aside, along with his pen. As he closed his journal, you shot up instantly, up and out of your seat.

"Finally!" You exclaimed loudly, throwing your hands up with joy and prancing around the study room with beams of happiness. A bright, joyful smile plastered on your face. As you pranced around Newt's desk, you felt his arms snake around your waist, pulling you to him as your back collided with his body. You felt shivers travel up your spine as he placed his head just near your neck, whispering to you.

"Did you really think I could forget about our anniversary?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow before kissing your soft cheek gently. You blushed a scarlet red as Newt pulled you even closer to him, not even a gap between you and him as both your bodies collided together.

"M-Maybe I did. But you're always so busy, Newt." You stammered over your words, trying your very hardest to gain confidence once again. You didn't want to appear weak under Newt's touch nor his voice, but after all, it did make your heart flip and skip beats most of the time. Newt gave a warm soft smile before tightening his grip around your waist just a bit, but also making sure he wasn't squeezing you too hard that you were unable to breathe.

"I don't think I would ever forget," Newt whispered before placing a small loving kiss onto your neck. You blushed a violent shade of red, Newt chuckling to himself as he caught you blushing. You cleared your throat before unwrapping Newt's arms from your waist.

"Promise me we can go out tonight? Please?" You pleaded as you turned around to face him, placing your hands gently on his shoulders.

"I promise you." He replied softly as your hands slid down his shoulders and towards his hands. You gave a beaming smile of joy before interlocking hands with him, staring longingly into his handsome green hazel eyes as he stared back into your (eye colour) eyes.

"I love you." You spoke aloud before closing your eyes and leaning in, just about to kiss him. Newt did the same, yet just at the last split second, before his soft lips would meet yours; Pickett had emerged from one of Newt's sleeves, making a noise that contained disgust. Newt groaned and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"P-Pickett, please." Newt stammered over his sentence, in embarrassment as he let go of my hands and gently grabbed Pickett, placing the adorable Bowtruckle onto the table. I giggled to myself as Pickett stuck his tongue out to tease Newt.

"I'm guessing you have to go back to your so called 'work?," You questioned as you leant in close toward him, pressing your forehead to his, trying hard to eliminate any possible space between you and him. You wanted to feel the warmth of his body against yours, only because it made you feel so comfortable and safe. As your forehead pressed up against his, with both your noses barely touching, Pickett rolled his eyes as he spoke something I could barely understand. Yet down in my mind, I knew that Newt could decipher almost everything Pickett said. To you, it was unreal and spectacular.

"If you don't want to watch then you can turn around." Newt directly said as Pickett turned his body around to face away from us.

"Not exactly the romantic type, are you? I'm very sure you'll eventually fall in love." You explained as your eyes glanced to Pickett, giving a kind smile before looking back towards Newt.

"I'll be returning to my work," Newt spoke out as you formed a pout from Newt's response.

"Just not yet," Newt continued as he then slammed his lips to yours, taken back by his sudden action, not hesitating to kiss him back. You smiled warmly as you closed your eyes, feeling the sensation between both of your lips and the fireworks that erupted in your stomach. He wrapped his arms around your waist, just like before as you returned the action by placing your arms around his neck, still continuously kissing. Oh, how much you loved Newt. He made you very happy, even in the most down times. You released yourself from the kiss as you gently placed your hand on his warm cheek, staring into his shocking eyes before whispering to him.

"Such a Busy Boy." You told him, before going back into the kiss with a large smile plastered on your face, only making the kiss more passionate to show how much you loved him.