Two - Niffler

You looked around desperately as you held your battered, chipped case in your hand.

"Not again, (Name). This is the fifth time you've lost her!" You exclaimed aloud as you frantically rushed around Queenie and Tina's warm apartment. You were terrible at keeping your creatures in your case, they were so used to being in a large closed-off field back in London, hidden somewhere far off from society.

"Have you lost something, (Name)?" Queenie spoke out as she emerged from one of the open doorways, giving you a worried stare.

"My Niffler. She's gone a-and I don't know what to do, again." You stammered as you panicked in the inside and looked under pillows and searched cabinets frantically. It was immensely hard to try and get your Niffler back, only because she was a quick one. Queenie frowned sadly as she slowly made her way over to you, her heels clicking over the wooden floorboards of the apartment.

"Sweetie, I'm sure she hasn't gone far. Surely, you'll find her." Queenie assured me as she gently placed a hand on your shoulder, trying to comfort you from the panic that grew inside you. You gave a sigh as you plopped down onto the sofa, placing your suitcase just beside you.

"Th-this is the fifth time I've lost her. What happens if she's caught by the MACUSA? You know I care for my creatures very deeply." You explained as you buried your head in your hands, Queenie frowning as tears started to spill onto your trench coat that you wore.

"I'm sure she hasn't gone that far, we'll be able to find her-" Queenie paused as Tina had suddenly apparated into the room, causing you to raise your head up by instinct. Tina held a young man tightly by his arm, it seemed like he was in some trouble.

"Mr. Scamander has once again, lost one of his creatures." Tina spoke as she shot daggers towards the so-called 'Mr. Scamander'. You studied the young man up and down. He wore a small, guilty smile on his face and had ginger hair that formed into curls. His eyes were patterned with different colors as well as freckles all scattered over his face, along with his handsome features he wore a Hufflepuff scarf that took you by surprise, assuming that he must've gone to Hogwarts as well. Last but not least, your eyes had landed on a worn out case he held tightly by him, looking similar to yours.

"I'm sorry to d-double your trouble but (Name) has lost one of her beasts as well. She didn't mean to-" Queenie stammered before you had cut her off.

"You own creatures?" You questioned before standing up from the couch and staring directly into Mr. Scamander's eyes, leaving your suitcase laying on the couch.

"Y-Yes. I assume you do as well?" Mr. Scamander responded shyly as he was taken back from your sudden stand.

"O-Of course. They mean the world to me." You blurted aloud as you clasped your hands together excitedly. You had never met someone with the same passion as you and it certainly filled you up with joy now that you have met someone just like you. Mr. Scamander gave you a kind smile, realizing that you shared the same interest with him. Was he as passionate as you about magical creatures, though?

"Well, I guess you two can both find your creatures on your own. (Name) and Newt, please be as quick as you can. Don't want the MACUSA taking away each of your cases." Tina explained before she walked into the kitchen, a clammer of noises erupting from the room. You assumed Tina had tripped and possibly dropped some pots and pans before whipping your wand out and checking if the catches of your case were closed. Your fingers curled around the handle of your case as you stood up, walking over towards Newt.

"Apparation?" He questioned curiously as you wrapped your arm around his gently, trying not to make too much physical contact. You didn't want to get too close to him, after all. You two had just met, but something about him made your heart beat twice as fast. You gave a small glance at him, trying to memorize all of his physical features he held instead of staring at him, which would appear to be strange and possibly rude. You pictured the freckles that scattered over his face, his kaleidoscoped coloured eyes, the small light smile that plastered over his face and his rough, sandy ginger hair that formed curls over his face.