.1.Lonely...

(A/N It's a remake,I like this one better...)

(A/N play this while read)

Very,very long time ago,when there were no phones and computers lived a little girl.

Parents loved her terribly, but one rainy and dark day on her birthday,everything changed.

In that terribly day, when she met her six years, Dad on the way home died in a car accident.

He died on the spot from blood loosing.After that, her mother began to drink heavily.

The woman beat a little girl saying it was all her fault.

After some time, the girl found a small gift...the last gift from a loving father...a small wooden music box...but what is most interesting, it was empty...

The girl hid the box, because her mother did not allow her toys or friends.Often the child locked in the attic in the dark.

They lived in a big house away from people and close to woods.

From year to year the girl lost her love for people...for mother...her beautiful smile gone...only tears and cries of pain...

It's been 10 years and nothing has changed...her mother looked terribly.

The whole time in the attic she played this hypnotizing melody...

But... the girl lost her sanity, the only friend was a flying cat...Like from ,Alice in wonderland'...only female version.

Later she learned that the story is broken...as she moved in that enchanted mirror in another terrible and bloody world full of monsters who called her their queen

No one exactly know what happened with her...but after that cold day...girl died...

But that's a lie...

Her heart was replaced with the same music box...

The legend says...if destroy the music box...you kill the monster...

She making toys...and they turn alive...and you know what?

The toys are children's....yes she kills them and turn them into toys...

But these days she rarely shows herself in any kind of action...most of them time she's in her old mirror...

Slenderman of course made a deal with her, she's not crossing his woods and he's hers...

But that was very long time ago...

Maybe Creepypasta broke their deal with broken toy and smiling cat?

Or maybe not?

~Go to Wonderland with me..?

~Mad Hatter...