.7. Weak Point.

*With Crepypasta before you fainted*

Monsters (CP) all went along with EJ's plan. They knew that every CP have it's weak point or secret.

Getting in pairs they all took various ways in dark, colorful, plain, twisted, straight and other hallways.

Jeff and Jason.

Me and Jason were walking in darkest hallway of all. It was just hallway with no doors or windows. I could feel how walls literally were squishing us.

Gripping my knife tightly, who knew what kind of shit could jump out to have a snack.

I don't trust this place anymore after rotten girl incident.

I glanced at taller red haired male and I could tell he was tense too.

His green eyes were running back and forth searching for possible threat.

We reached dead end with brown wooden door. It looked so evil that touching even it's handle sounded like suicide but we are talking about Jeff The fucking Killer and Jason The Toy Maker.

Opening dark door with a creepy creak they saw office.

Stepping in and looking around Jeff grunted in irritation understanding that he can't see a fuck.

Jason on other hand found a lamp. He switched small almost gray light on.

What they saw could surprise ordinary human but not cold blood killers. All walls were in black substance maybe goo or maybe dried blood they couldn't tell.

All walls decorated in newspapers. They were yellow telling us that they were old.

All of them were from various newspapers but telling one thing.

'DEAD GIRLS WAS FOUND'

'MOTHER MISSING'

'HEART MISSING'

'KILLER WASN'T FOUND'

'NO TRACES'

'WHO KILLED (L/N)' FAMILY?'

Glass ball was sitting on desk and other deadly things were dropped on it.

''Jeff...do you think (L/N) is Mad Hatter?.." Jason looked down at Jeff who still was reading one of yellow papers.

''Hmm..'' Jeff shrugged his shoulders not looking at Jason at all.

They both jumped a bit when door slammed shut and bulb in lamp exploded.

Both males were in pitch black closed room.

Then cracking sounds filled room and barely recognizable tune.

It was so cracked and weak that it made them both cringe.

Green light sipped out from opened music box. Looking at each other they carefully neared music box. 

It was opening slowly. When they were standing right in front of it and leaned down looking in it.

Right where porcelain girl should be spinning was laying slowly beating heart in green light where blood should be. It was laying in small pool of black goo.

When Jeff was ready to pierce it with his knife pale hand slammed it's lid shut. Slowly they looked up at the owner of hand.

A young girl with (h/c) and (e/c) was staring at them with dull sad and broken eyes. 

She half smiled at them whispering.

''A broken toy...~'' And then she disappeared being swallowed in darkness.

Ben and Jane

Ben and Jain somehow ended up in very big kitchen with dishes that were bigger than car or truck and smaller than button.

Ben was too entertained by tasty smell rather than his own safety.

They reached a giant fridge and Ben not even waiting for Jane opened fridge.

That's how a giant jelly dragged Jane and Be in fridge not giving them time to yelp out.

Slenderman and Sally

Sally and Slenderman ended up in candy forest with candy creatures like jelly bears or sugar snakes. Sally was so happy that little ghost almost shined. Slendy was watching her and was on alarm for danger.

(A/N Who saw film Ralf about him crashing everything in candy land and helping out girl win races will get the idea of candy forest and people)

After some time when Sally couldn't stuff anymore candies in her mouth dropped down in lollipop grass Slendy relaxed.

Bad mistake.

They were near chocolate river so when big chocolate hands reached out for them both they were to stunned to see it. That's how both of them were dragged in in chocolate river.

EJ and Toby
It was organ room. Toby wrinked his nose in disgusts at EJ who was fawning on delicate work of whoever cut those organs out so clearly.

They both were closed in giant jar and dragged in dark corner.

Hoodie and Masky

They were lost in dark forest and fell down cliff landing in spiders web.

LJ and Clockwork

Laughing gas made them both pass out from laughing so much in one of circus room.

And that's how all Creepypastas were captured because stepped where they couldn't control situations.

While owner off this beauty was running taking in short breaths holding bleeding arm trying to get away from her chasers...

(A/N Its late rn and I hope you are not disappointed in new update)