Behind curtains(special chapter)

(A/N I use names here so you guys would understand who is who ;))

Karma yawned sitting on her chair with crossed arms and legs with her mask on her head shoving her pale face.

She was reading some kind of horror story.

She was calm, composed and deep in her thoughs when....A fucking bleach hit her square in face with loud bang.

Every loud sound in room went dead quiet even laughing Sally and Lazari shut up.

Ben jumped over couch chasing after Jeff who was trying to dodge second flying bleach at him.

''JEFF GET YOUR PALE ASS OVER HERE!'' yelled BEN clearly in pissed off mood.

''NO! YOU CAN SUCK MY CO-'' Jeff couldn't finish his sentence when a book hit his face.

They could swore the fricking book was on fire.

Ben stopped quickly turning his head from where book flied out.

''Sorry Karma..'' Ben grinned rubbing his neck.

''Jeff pushed me in pool..'' He shivered from cold wind that blew from opened window. EJ opened it.

Jeff was on floor on his butt rubbing his face mumbling curses.

*Time skip*

''HOLD IT!HOLD IT !!!'' Mad Hatter yelled out trying to hold down black beast with many red eyes using her dark powers making ooze hands come out of ground to grab it.

Gasoline was on its back with her daggers deep in its flesh. Creature was shaking growling and making other angered sounds while Gasoline struggled to stay in its back and not to fly off in wall.

Jason made his python to wrap itself around creature.

Karma was shoting at its eyes so it would go blind.

Jane ran at creature jumping up and stabbing her knife in its black snarl.

It somehow dodged ripping out his huge clawed paw and hitting Jane harshly making her crash in Hoodie who was shooting at creature too.

They both hit ground harshly rolling.

Masky tried to find Slenderman for help and was running around throwing thing at it here and there.

As for Toby, guy was jumping and slashing at its legs with his hatchets.

EJ climbed very hardly on creature with Gasoline offering her hand to him.

They both struggled to stay on its back holding on its fur and daggers.

Jeff was having fun at cutting and stabbing at its insides. Why? Because monster ate Jeff when he jumped at it.

Sonic E.X.E wasn't even here. He rarely was here anyway.

Puppeteer wrapped his strings at creature but got hurt when creature bit at his stings ripping them and slamming Puppeteer in ground.

Laughing Jack tried to help by sinking his poisoned claws in its chest but he go stuck by black goo and seeing all this situation he was laughing like maniac.

Sally and Lazari were sitting on couch just watching this madness continue.

While for me (Yep, first time in my life I will add myself here.)

I was sitting sipping tea watching this madness continue and holding sky on collar because he was very desperate to reach Gasoline.

''Sky calm down damn it..'' I rolled my eyes watching this demon creature (he actually can change genders, practically genderless so I will call him it)