.6.Dark work

''Ahhhrgggg...'' Your human form slowly transformed in something far from human...

Your hands turned into long black claws.

Your 'body' shook with anger.

Then, a tune reached your ears...Music was coming from inside your body...

You closed now your completely green eyes and growled one more time.

Your body turned into  it's normal state with (e/c) eyes.

You reached out to unclasp your shirt, passing your corset your hand stopped under your breast.

Gently tracing your stitches you opened your wound with two fingers and stuffed your whole hand in. Black liquid dripped down your hands and pearly white shirt.

You cringed a little but yanked your hand back out.

In your dirty hand was a ....music box...

You reached for your handkerchief and gently cleaned it.

You placed it on your table and looked at it closely.

'Ba-dumb'

You looked at it with sad soulless eyes.

It still played it's tune...

''But not for long...'' You scowled at it and snatched it back in your cold gloved hands.

Stuffing it back where it belonged. Buttoning back your shirt you pulled out a huge glass ball from under the table.

Smirking you rubbed it a little and slumped back on your comfy chair.

I blue shined creating shadows from books and other stuff on your desk.

You placed both hands on it and they sink in.

You chuckled and moved your fingers hearing a satisfying cracks.

In other words, you controlled now moving mansion.

''Alright mom, it's time for us to pay a visit...to our old 'friend'..hehe''

Mansion roared and slowly with heavy steps walked deeper in forest.

*With Creepypasta*

Mansion violently shook but none of thing crashed or even moved on inch.

''This place is sure cursed!'' Jason yelled trying so grab something to support himself.

BEN and Laughing Jack grinned, those both can float.

Slenderman stood there, thinking of a way to try and escape from here alive or in one piece.

''Slender!! What are we going to do now?!'' Jane yelled.

''I don't know...''-Slenderman

''Maybe we try and kill her??'' Jeff suggested with a mad smirk.

''No, that's impossible. Mad Hatter is immortal''-Slenderman

''But every dead creature in underworld have it's own weak p-'' Eyeless Jack couldn't finish his sentence because of another major vibration.

''I think it's stopped..'' BEN trough out aloud and floated to look out of huge nicely designed window.

''What the...where are we..?''