.5.Deal

Your P.O.V

''Take care of out quests...I need to attend some business. You know where you can find me...'' You pointed at sleeping bodies on floor. Then your eyes flashed a bit with green color and you disappeared in long hallways.

Three girls looked at each other and nodded.

*Somewhere in mansion*

You slumped on your office chair and sighed. Taking old papers in your hands you looked at letters.Yes, you were in your office. You placed your hat on table and learned a bit to see better what was written on them.

You tightened your grip on them and colored tears streamed down your face.

You growled like hungry wolf, revealing your sharp like shark teeth.

*Knock**knock*

You wiped your eyes.

''Yes''

Door creaked open revealing bunny girl.

''Report'' you cracked out in demonic voice. 

''As you know M'Lady,something bad is coming our way and I don't really know how to help''

''How many times?'' You asked not even looking at her.

''3'' she gulped down nervously.

And here goes another dark secret.

''I need some time alone. Don't disturb me.'' She nodded quickly and left not making any sound in fear to anger her master.

''How...HOW many times I need to sent you go to hell? Why don't you just leave me and my mansion alone...'' You growled. Shadows surrounded you.Mansion vibrated.

''I'm gonna teach you a good lesson this time...'' shadows now reached your head and you closed your anger filled green eyes.

*Back to them*

In that time all Creepypasta were already awake talking, well more like staring on floor.

Jeff couldn't take it anymore.

''WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!!'' Well, this is typical for Jeff.

Room fell dead silent.

''So, I ques we all have same dream.'' E.J spoke.

All of them looked at him with curious look.

''You mean our old life + us normal + mirror+ our old self?''

Asked Masky.

They all nod.

Then they heard static. Slenderman.

''Children, we crossed territory. I'm deeply sorry for tha-''

He wanted to say something more but stopped when all of them felt vibration.

''What is this?'' Asked Jane.

''Oh no...'' Slenderman knew the heck is going on here.

*With you*

''Alright, Mom...now you will help me...'' You stood in the middle of mansion. 

In front of those double doors.

''Time to attack...''

Now mansion shook...

''We are moving!!!!!'' You yelled with billions voice.

*With Creepypasta*

''Alright it's time for you to know what is going on here..''-Slenderman

*Story*

It was me, my brothers and Laughing Jack back then, the oldest Creepypasta on earth...

But then...many many killed people. That thing destroyed villages and even town...childrens went missing....all of them...it was very bad thing for us...so me and Zalgo tried to stop this...

Oh how I wished...to kill myself after that idea...

When we and our army attacked big mansion...We saw it's leader..

Creature with green eyes and hat...it all dripped with shadows or goo...it has sharp teeth and long black claws...even mansion attacked us..it was alive..

Then...half of our army was sucked in big mirror...leader defeated us and threw us in that mirror...It was a portal in very very big land with any kind of monster and what was left of humans..it was crazy place and very dangerous for our king...it was beautiful..Me and Zalgo somehow managed to survive there...with no powers..

So after some time...that thing was back in it's mirror...How we knew? Well that tune...music box..

It took her human form, young girl with (e/c), (h/c). She said her name was Mad Hatter.

She let us go with a deal. In fact it was a very polite and good mannered girl.

After that she never crossed our woods and we her's. Until this day...

*End of story*

All of Creepypasta went silent...

''Slenderman? What was in that deal?'' Asked Clockwork.

''If we cross her territory...we will stay and help her...This place is for every monsters and demons...She can heal them and make their pain to go away..She is like their mother...

But nobody knows much about her...She is filled with very dark secrets..We don't even know of her past and where she was all this time...nobody knows what is going on here..''

~Go to wonderland with me..?

~Mad Hatter...