.4.....

"Oh..." your face with colored tears darkened when you heard name...
Slenderman
Sally quickly noticed that something is wrong...
"Miss Hatter? Are you alright?" Green eyes stared in yours.
You pushed your troughs aside and put on a fake smile.
"Yeah sweetie.....so you say that scary monsters separated you from your family?" You put  crazy plant on table and pat it.
There is many secrets about you...
" ..." you mumbled something than snapped your fingers.
Right then in black smoke appeared same half bunny girl.
It was clearly she was happy to see you.
"Master! You early this time..." her gaze trailed down to her shoes.
"Dear, tell me please what happened?" You asked her. Sally hide behind you, peeking at strange girl.
"We...have quest..." she glared down at Sally.
"That's it? And this is what all the noise about? You know that disturb my work witch such things is bad..." you crossed your arms at her.
"I'm sorry miss."
All your small conversation Sally wouldn't let go of you...that strange warm you gave...it's like...she is normal...like you are her mother...
It was such a nice feeling...

''But...they are not a normal quests...'' 

You hummed thinking about what to do.

''Alright, let's see what to do. Come on'' You grabbed Sally hand and motioned for bunny girl to follow you.

And you three disappeared  in very dark hallway.

Sally were very close to you, it's like she feared.

The only source of light was your glowing green eyes. 

Somewhere in the middle of hallway you stopped.

''Perfect as always master'' commented girl.

You smirked and snapped your fingers.

Sally felt as shivers run down her spine. Then dark cold laugh filled uncomfortable silence.

''M'lady...it's so good to see you...'' you felt something fluffy wrap around your neck and shoulders.

''The pleasure is all mine my dear kitty...now where is our quest dear'' you petted it's head.

Then again green eyes flashed in dark but those one aren't yours.

''Ohh..you mean them?'' you again hummed.

''They playing'' right after those two words somewhere in mansion was heard chains rustlings and growls. You smiled.

''Another one pure soul?'' cat bowed to you and purred.

''Alright then...it's time for my mansion to come alive''

You  raised your hands and closed your eyes.

Green light circled in your hands than you jumped in air and landed  back on your hands.

Every bit of mansion now was in that green light for like two seconds....than mansion was...normal...that heavy dark aura...gone...

Sally stared at everything in awe. This mansion was clearly better than their.

 This mansion was clearly better than their