Chapter 14

Wherever you are is the place I belong...

♥♥♥

Carter's P.O.V

Beep Beep Beep

The sound of my alarm went off, awakening me from my peaceful sleep.

I was exhausted. I slowly got out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe to choose what I was going to wear. 

I picked out a beige, cable knit sweater, a black skater skirt which reached just below my mid thigh, my brown, suede ankle boots and I brushed out my hair before putting my black beanie over the top.  

I walked into the my bathroom to take my usual medication and went downstairs to greet my mum. "Hey Cart, you look beautiful today." Mum said.

"And you seem a lot more happier today." I replied, pouring myself some cereal. I went to sit down at the kitchen island and scrolled through my tumblr, whilst eating my breakfast.

"That's a lovely bracelet Carter." Mum smiled. I looked down at the bracelet on my wrist and smiled, remembering the adventure me and Harry went on.

All the things he said to me last night. The promise we made, that we would always be there for each other. Even though it was a small promise, it meant so much to me. No one's ever been there for me in the same way that Harry has.  "Where did you get it?" Mum asked.

"Harry got it for me." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"He did, huh?" Mum smirked.

"It's not like that Mum! Me and Harry are just friends." I said.

"That's what they all say." I rolled my eyes and slid off the chair.

"I should get going." I say, checking the time on my watch. I kiss my mum on the cheek, before grabbing my bag and driving off to school.

By the time I had got there, I saw Harry and his friends smile at me and wave for me to come over. I got out of my car and walked over to the black range rover. "Hey." I yawned and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Tired?" Harry smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"What is it you guys wanted to talk to me about?" I asked the five lads in front of me.

"Still up for the game after school." Niall asked.

"Yeah, do I need uniform or anything?"

"You can use this." Louis threw me his shirt and it landed on my head. It smelt so bad. I scrunched up my nose and handed Louis back the shirt.

"No way in Hell am I going to wear that." I protested.

"What? it doesn't smell that bad." Louis argued.

"It smells like a sweaty man who hasn't taken a shower for the last decade and a half!" The boys chuckled.

"Here, you can wear mine." Harry took out his spear football shirt from his bag and handed it to me. It smelt exactly like him. He leant over, "Besides, it's not like you haven't worn my clothes before..." He whispered, causing my heart rate to speed up.

Suddenly, we heard the screeching of tires and turned to see a pink BMW. Niall groaned along with the rest of the boys while Harry let out a sigh. "How can you still date that girl?" Zayn asked.

"Trust me it's a chore." Harry muttered and I turned to see the tall, brunette walking towards us.

"I should get going. I'll see you guys after school at the park." I confirmed and walked off, excusing myself from having to face Peyton.