Chapter 28

It will never change, me and you...

♥♥♥

I've come to terms with the fact that I am getting worst and even though I pretend everything is okay, I know it's the opposite of it all.

Doctor Anne has decided to come to my house for my appointments, saying it would be easier for me. My parents are spending every spare hour I have and they may think I can't tell but I know they're doing that to make the most of the time they have left with me.

As for Harry, everything has gone back to normal. He doesn't treat me any different as to how he did before and, for that, I am truly grateful. He's still my Harry and I am forever grateful to have him by me.

I haven't been to school for at least four weeks. Harry brings me work to do from my teachers so I still get a good education.

Surprisingly, I actually miss the boys. I haven't talked to them in what feels like forever, Harry telling them I'm still recovering, and it was strange not hearing their annoying voices. Izzy had, apparently, gone back to Madrid and I felt bad for not talking to her but she said to Louis she would come back next month, they're still remaining strong according to Harry.

It was a Friday afternoon and I was sorting out some of the things in my room, finding boxes full of photos and old books. I had found multiple pictures of myself with much longer hair and I kind of missed it.

Doctor Anne says that because I'm not improving, I have to start chemotherapy which means I'll lose all of my hair. The news ended with thousands of fallen tears, hugs, kisses and everyone assuring me it would be okay.

I've managed to become more open with my emotions. One of the things Harry is trying to help me do is open up to people; tell them when I'm happy and sad or if I'm scared or angry. Obviously, Harry can read me better than anyone but he says that not everyone understands me like he does so I need to help people understand how I'm feeling.

I smiled when I saw a small scrapbook I kept over the summer, when I was thirteen. We spent the whole summer at a cabin near a lake. It was one of my most memorable experiences, jumping into the ice, cold lake on a warm summer's day and having bonfires almost every Sunday night.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my laptop going off, signalling that someone was calling me on Skype. I went over to my desk and wondered why Harry was skyping me when he should be in school.

I clicked the answer button and Niall's face popped up on the screen. "Guys, I got it working!" He yelled and I covered my ears, turning the volume down. "CARTER BABE!" Louis cried and pressed a kiss to the screen, causing me to giggle.

"Louis stop getting your germs on my phone!" Harry yelled and took the phone from Niall. "Hey baby, how you feeling?" He asks.

"Good, I'm sorting out my room. Why are you calling me at school?" I question.

"Louis wanted to see you." He explains.

"Yeah and you're not really giving me much of a chance to talk to my sister from another mister, are you?" I giggle at his sassiness and his face soon takes over the whole screen. "How are you Cart?"

"I'm good, feeling a lot better thanks to Harry." I tell him and explain everything that has happened to me for the past few weeks.

"Well I'm glad you're getting better babes. I wish we could see you!"

"Me too. Harry tells me you've forced everyone to go out shopping tonight?"

"Yeah well, I was going to ask you but their the second best people to ask."