Chapter 22

You make me strong...

♥♥♥

Carter's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun hitting my bare back. My chest against Harry's, as his arm wrapped around my shoulders, making me feel safe and secure.

Last night was the most intimate nights of my life. It was filled with thousands of kisses and hundreds of 'I love you's'. We made a commitment to each other and this was our way of showing that.

I kissed Harry's cheek and he pulled my closer to him. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, wanting to freeze this moment and stay like this forever. He kissed the top of my head and I moved to look up at him. He had a lazy smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispered. We were wrapped in each others arms, our legs tangled together under the sheets. I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Good morning, gorgeous." I replied and he grinned at the new nickname.

I moved to get up, but felt an ache in my lower region. I sucked in a breath and laid back down again. "I'm sorry I hurt you baby." Harry said, realising that I was in a bit of pain after giving myself to him.

"You didn't hurt me Harry, it was the best night of my life." I ran my fingers through his hair and he closed his eyes.

"Even better than the time we stole your neighbours hoverboards?" He smirked.

"Well, this time you weren't being a pussy about it." He stuck out his bottom lip and I giggled and kissed it, "Maybe ten percent better than that adventure." I said, honestly.

We stayed in bed for a little while longer and then Harry had to go back to his room to get changed. I, cautiously, got out of bed and walked over to my suitcase. I decided to wear something more casual so I picked out: high-waisted denim shorts, a plain white v-neck shirt and my flip flops.

After taking a shower, I put on my outfit for the day and wore the same black sunhat as yesterday to cover up my short hair.  Once I finished getting ready, I made my way down to the hall. 

I sat with Harry and the rest of the boys, whilst we had breakfast. They were all talking about how much they learnt yesterday and how boring it was. "So Harry, where were you last night?" Louis asked, smirking.

"I was with Carter." Harry said and pulled me closer to him, giving me a smile.

"Did you have fun?" Niall wiggled his eyebrows. I felt a blush creep onto my face, I've never been so embarrassed. I hid my face in Harry's neck and tried to get rid of the heat on my cheeks. The boys were laughing and I knew Harry was just as embarrassed as I was.

The boys all calmed down and we carried on eating our breakfast. "Are you two sneaking away again today?" Liam asked.

I looked up at Harry and he nodded to the rest of the group, "We want to make the most of our time in Greece. Can't do that in a stuffy museum."

"Mind if we join you then?" Louis said.

"No, no way! You guys will get us caught!" Harry protested.

"Oh c'mon Harold! We want to have fun to. Don't be such an arse." Louis continued.

Harry looked down at me, "What's your say?" He asked.

"I think they should come with us. Just this one time..." I stated.

Harry groaned and I knew he gave in, "Fine, but if we get caught you all owe me." I kissed his cheek and we finished off our breakfast.