Chapter 7: Hidden Agenda's, First Mission, Evil Envelops, Genius Shines!

So last time I left ya with a cliffhanger, with Airi and Lucian's darkness. Well no worries this chapter will tell a little bit, but the true motive is still concealed, and now the moment you've all been waiting for Homura's group from Hebijo Academy makes their appearance, but to what will Lucian do in his encounter. ANYWAYS WITHOUT FURTHER ADO LET'S GET ON WITH IT!!!!

Airi's POV
I stood in the hallway filled with the corpses of his other victims, and the air reeked with the smell of rotting flesh, and blood, while the air felt unbelievably cold around me as I kept talking to Lucian's darkness.

Airi: So you understand the plan?

Lucian Darkness: Yes, yes I get it. All I have to do is wait for the moment to strike.

Airi: Not exactly, these scrolls made by Milady will grant you temporary access to the body, however it is only accessible when the host meaning your outer personality encounters fear, despair, or defeat. The first scroll makes the outer personality enter in a somewhat comatose state. The second allows you to gather negative energy and it will be yours to keep, however there are drawbacks. The body will have to get used to the changes in order to gain more time in the body from the first scroll, but there is a way to speed up the process by absorbing negative energy around people which is useful due to the second scroll. Throughtout the time you will be in a comatose state, what great about is the nearer that you are to negative energy the more power you will receive. Heck even your outer personality can give you a major negative boost if needed.

Lucian Darkness: I see, but how do I know if you're not trying to seal me within this scroll? If I wanted to I could make you have an instant death right here and now, but.....I'm curious as to what you are planning. You are only giving me information on what I want. But you and your mistress agendas what is it that you are plotting?

Airi: We seek for a revolution on this world, we want to destroy and make anew. That is all the information you will get out of me. If it doesn't peak your interest then think about your desires and you can make them come true.

Lucian Darkness:.....My own desires....

Airi: I will leave you to it then.

Lucian: Final door at the end of the hallway on my left side that is where you can escape, now leave before I change my mind about letting you live!

Airi: As you wish. 'I left him to his thinking and began to walk towards the final door to the left, and when I opened it a giant flash of light appeared and I was in a room where there only stood was a gravestone.' A gravestone why would this be here? 'I looked carefully and saw that there was an inscription.' Here lies.....'There was nothing else left, that was when the gravestone began to glow. I felt drowsy and fell onto the floor. The only feeling I felt was feeling something soft and warm to touch, I don't know what it was but it felt nice and I feel happy it wouldn't hurt if I were to embrace it. I wrapped my legs and arms over this feeling and I felt more warm than I had been, and felt at peace.'

--------Lucian Darkness POV

Lucian Darkness: My own desires huh....what do I desire for......oh wait that should be obvious by now for me, it pains me a little not to kill her on the spot but I am intrigued by her and her offer to me. 'I felt a powerful force come from the room I told her to go to.' Looks like she escaped good, because now I get to roam around and see if anybody else came here to play! 'I went to the science room to get a scalpel, scissors, and pins in order to make the person feel pain when the pain becomes unbearable, I then left and went to find who else came here.' I felt two presences the first is when I first met her, while the other must be somewhere around. 'I left the area carrying the items needed to begin my fun.' Ah how great of a feeling it is to kill and hear them scream in terror as they beg for their lives. Wait....looks like the other presence left, interesting I'll have to make the barriers stronger here. I think it's time for the spirits to obey, and torture others, that way their negative emotions can give me strength. Hehehe...AHAHAHAHA!