Chapter 14: Deal with the Devil's Clown, Strength of Hate, Training once again

So Chapter 13 was something, and I'm really giddy for this story since I love writing it a lot. So here's Chapter 14. Enjoy.

Airi's POV

I was going back to the hideout and Milady approached me.

Sylvia: I take it things went well?

Airi: Indeed and now things have progressed further than expected. His darkness is almost in full control of his body.

Sylvia: Excellent and from there all the pieces will soon be in place. Now rest up for tomorrow's training.

Airi: Understood Milady.

I left and went to take a shower, as I was showering I kept thinking back to the kiss Lucian and I had and touched my lips.

Airi: (He's a pretty good kisser.)

Sylvia's POV

I saw Airi leave and called for Jester.

Sylvia: Jester.

In a puff of smoke filled with confetti and streamers he appeared.

Jester: Hello young ringleader how are you today?

Sylvia: Fine I just need a favor from you.

Jester: What is it?

Sylvia: You know about Gerardo?

Jester: Ah yes the harem lover. What a dissapointment of a shinobi when all he thinks about is sticking it in a lot of girls.

Sylvia: Yes unfortunately he died while battling the son of who you spoke to.

Jester: Really then this calls for a celebration!

He then made his hands clap and put of nowhere a CONGRATULATIONS sign and streamers appeared.

Sylvia: That's a big mess to clean up. Anyways I need you to take his place and be Hebijo's messenger.

Jester: Forgive me so I'll be the Hebijo messenger.

Sylvia: Exactly.

Jester: Hahaha very well then. Stay tuned until the next show adieu!

He then exploded into smoke which left behind confetti and streamers.

Sylvia: *sigh* I question myself sometimes on why he's even on my side?

Jester's POV Location Hebijo School

Jester: So time to get things started and pick up where that idiot left off.

I walked to the school only for me to be surrounded by shinobis.

Shinobi Grunt: Halt!

Jester: How do you do my young audience? How was your day?

Shinobi Grunt: Enough talk! Who are you?

Jester: Ahaha!!! I'll tell you if you beat me! That is if you're strong enough to even touch me.