Valentine's Special Lucian & Ikaruga's Date

Hey everyone long time no update! Well I've been busy for quite a long while with working and in real life then there's also procrastinating which doesn't help so I decided since Valentine's Day is coming up why not do just a quick chapter that gives off a good fluff vibe. Also Yandere Ryouna (Which was supposed to be a birthday special but is super late since my birthday passed like 12 days ago!) and Yandere Yozakura (Valentine's Day Special will be relased hopefully on the same day!) SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO! LET'S DO THIS SH*T! Also *Non-canon*

Lucian's POV

It was a beautiful day outside I was on my way to the station to meet up with Ikaruga when I got there I saw lots of people just moving about going to their own places or going inside stores the whole station was decorated for the Valentine holiday.

Lucian: Now then I was I should meet her by the giant clock...where is...Oop found it.

I made my way to the giant clock and looked around to find that she wasn't anywhere near here.

Lucian: (Looks like I'm here early...now what to do to pass the time? I guess I can listen to some music and let my own imagination run free.)

I grabbed my headphones and placed it on the IPod Ghori gave me as a gift and played some Touhou Project music. I just indulged myself to the song as I let my imagination run free. I could imagine myself flying freely through the skies and rain down lots of bullets at my targets. Two songs in particular made me start humming to the song one was Yukari Yakumo's Theme Necrofantasia from Magical Astronomy, and Imperishable Night Keine Kamishirasawa's Theme Plain Asia. I kept humming softly until the song was over, I looked at the clock to realize ten minutes have passed by.

Lucian: Geez she's really running late.

I then heard a voice call out to me from behind, I turned around to see Ikaruga however the outfit I saw was not something I didn't anticipate her to wear.

Ikaruga: Huff, huff! Sorry I'm late.

Lucian: Uh...

Ikaruga: Hah, hah...what is it? (Oh no did I screw it all up by running here?!)

Lucian: You...uh look really cute...Ikaruga. (Woah I'm so used to her wearing the Hanzo Uniform that with Ikaruga wearing casual clothing it really brings out more to her and she does look really cute.)

When I said that Ikaruga was blushing hard and got all flustered this was a surprising twist to the usual Ikaruga I see everyday.

Ikaruga: O-oh um thank you Lucian...so um should we go?

It was at that moment I realized something I was wearing my Hanzo Uniform and she made herself look nice I guess I could assume I was going out on a date with her...but problem was I don't know how dating even works. So I let her be the one to choose where she wants to go.