Chapter 10.5: Valentine Day Special. Path towards future Love?

Okay what this will be is a short chapter, but note that some parts of this story is canon to the story of Senran Kagura: Path towards Love or Despair. So for now enjoy your Valentine Special.

Lucian POV

I got up from my bed and went downstairs and saw everyone putting up Valentine Day decorations. Hibari was decorating with Yagyu and she was enjoying the moment she was having with Yagyu. While Yagyu was smiling spending time with her. In the corner I saw Asuka putting up decorations on the walls, while Katsuragi was behind her and immediately started groping her like always. As for Ikaruga she's helping Kiriya-sensei put up decorations on the walls.

Lucian: (Doesn't look like anyone's noticed me yet, so I think it's best if I left. Besides I don't feel too comfortable on this day.) 'I left to go to the rooftop and just laid back watching the clouds go by.' Valentines Day huh? That day is nothing but a living nightmare for me. 'I thought back onto all the times I was being ridiculed, and was laughed at into thinking I actually got a Valentine's Day gift.' (That day was horrible, my heart couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to live after experiencing what happened, and it happened everytime Valentines Day happened.) 'I cursed it's existence, it's supposed to represent love, not hatred but that's what I get for being myself. I kept looking at the clouds hoping that this day will go by quickly.'

Ikaruga's POV

I was busy helping Kiriya-sensei out with the Valentine's Day decorations and was finished. That was when I heard Asuka scream.

Asuka: Katsuragi cut it out!

Katsuragi: No way I love fondling these babies. Now let me get my Valentines Day gift!

Asuka: Hya! No ow! You're hurting me Katsuragi.

Katsuragi: Boobies, boobies, boobies go jiggle, jiggle, jiggle!

Ikaruga: Okay that's enough! 'I pushed Asuka away from Katsuragi and began to scold her.' Katsuragi all you've been doing this time is do nothing but fondle Asuka's breasts. Can't you at least go one day without being a major pervert?

Katsuragi: Nope, I just wanna feel to my heart's content.

Kiriya: *sigh* Katsuragi enough is enough, now go and help out with the decorations. Ikaruga can you get Lucian please.

Ikaruga: Actually sensei there's something I need to do first.

Hanzo: And that you shall Asuka, and Ikaruga! Kiriya if you don't mind let them do what they must.

Kiriya: Very well then.

Asuka: Grandpa! Happy Valentines Day. 'She ran towards him giving him a hug.'

Hanzo: Happy Valentines Day to you as well my granddaughter, and everyone else here.

Everyone: Happy Valentines Day Hanzo

Ikaruga: Hanzo...I

Hanzo: I know what you want to do so go ahead and do it. Asuka you as well.

Ikaruga & Asuka: Thank you Hanzo.

Both of us were going into the kitchen to make some chocolates for Asuka she's making chocolates for someone who's been supporting her, and being a good friend to her. As for me I was making chocolates for Lucian and I hoped that he would like them.