Chapter 5: Dreams of Despair? Elemental Prowess! Encounters at the Hot Spring.

Hello everyone, okay last time the intro had a bit of a spoiler since it was still in the drawing stages but now this time I can finally do this right. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO THIS TIME I REALLY AM RUNNING TOWARDS THE HOT SPRINGS LET'S DO THIS SH*T!

Lucian POV
Lucian: Huff..huff almost got the...huff...hang of it, as I kept staring at what used to be a dummy, all that remains is a pile of burnt wood. Man doing elemental combination techniques consecutively can really wear a person out fast, I need to find someway to build up more resistance or more energy to keep on fighting.

Kittens: Meow!

Lucian: Thanks little guys, for helping me train in wind sensing skills they really are beneficial. As for you guys you're doing extremely well. You can time your attacks accordingly and if you strike and the oppenent gets caught it's all over for them. You're becoming really unpredictable good job you guys but for the next 4 days it's more training, because I'm going to a hot spring you little guys will come along I'll just summon ya if the hot springs allows cats to be there.

Kittens: Meow, meow! 'They started jumping excitedly except for the fifth that always like to sleep unless using the technique they always do when training.'

Lucian: Okay for this next part it's elemental training meaning you little guys are up I want you to strike me however this time you'll be using elemental abilities to strike, and don't worry I'll give you those abilities to fight me until you can build up your own. So like before I'll clap twice to stop. The kittens all nod their heads in agreement. Okay ready.

Kittens: Meow, meow!

Lucian: Okay let's go. 'I gave them a bit of my lightning affinity in order for them to use lightning, and be able to paralyze me should those attacks hit, and with they way that they are unpredictable it's going to be tough. I put my blindfold on, and got my wind aura ready to telegraph their attacks.' Okay training start!

Kittens: Meow *hiss* 'I heard them hiss, however I didn't hear their movements until the last second when I felt the wind shift a little.'

Lucian: (Is this what happens to them if I gave them the lightning affinity? They can strike without anybody noticing their presence unless they know how to manipulate wind, and move at the last second. They really are something else. heh these guys really know how to make training a whole different ball game.) 'As I kept myself to my thoughts I realized that I was dodging their attacks the whole time.' (Seems like I'm getting better at this, I'll keep this up for 10 minutes and then call it a night.) 'As the kittens continued to attack I kept dodging, then they planned something new, they began to work in pairs of two and three, this time I had to increase my alert or else I was in for paralyzed state. I kept dodging but one of them did a bluff, causing me to think that they were going to attack but it was a decoy. Then they got their chance, I quickly sidestepped to get away from their attack. I felt them surrounding me, and I was ready for it. Using their new tactic they came at me all at once.' (3 air 2 ground interesting and from different angles as well.) 'I quickly jumped over then and did a backflip to the top of the entrance, I then stood up, and clapped my hands twice.' Nice work little guys you really have improved in this training.

Kittens: Meow! They all began to meow happily.

Lucian: Okay now line up at the side of the entrance. 'They did as they were told, and I jumped down from my spot. I began to pet them, rewarding them for their hard work and effort. With that they began to purr, and slowly climb up to me, the first kitten tried to get on top of my head but failed because the little guy lost balance along the way. While the fifth kitten took her chance jumped, landed on my head and began to nap.' That really is your favorite spot huh