30

I wake up to Anakin unlocking me. I sit in a chair, my hands cuffed. He smiles as I open my eyes, and places his hand on my cheek. "I thought I lost you."

"I will never leave you," I say weakly. Anakin smiles sadly, and continues to unlock me. I realize he has two lightsabers on his belt, and he does too. He sets one of them on my lap. It's not mine, but he must of realized I didn't have one and gotten it from Gabriel or Von. Von. I hope he's okay. He must be.

"What about me?" I hear a voice next to me.

Anakin looks left of me, "you're next." I look to find Palpatine. Then I look to my right and see Obi-Wan crushed under a platform.

I gasp, "Obi-Wan..."

"He's okay," Anakin reassures me. "Dooku got away. I still sense him, though. Possibly he is on the bridge." I nod my head in response. He finishes unlocking me, then he goes to help Palpatine. Oh, how I disliked him. I rub my wrists and stand up. "Your eye is scratched, be careful." The memory of Dooku striking my face repeats, and I cringe.

I go help Obi-Wan out from under the platform. "Leave him, we don't have–" the Chancellor starts.

"His fate will be the same as ours," I retort. The Chancellor nods embarrassed. As I try to pick Obi-Wan up, yet fail, Anakin comes next to me and picks him up.

"You're injured, let me take him," he suggests. There was no stopping him now because he already was carrying him. Now to the bridge.

~*~

Well we got to the bridge. But we weren't planning on being escorted there by droids. On a good note, Obi-Wan woke up.

Now, Grevious stands before us. "Ah, General Skywalker. You're a lot younger than I thought... For your reputation."

"Grevious," Anakin snarls. "You're a lot shorter than I expected."

The droid grunts, and takes our lightsabers. Obi-Wan sighs, "please do not do anything to ruin our chance of living, Anakin."

I let out a laugh, and the Jedi Master rolls his eyes. As I scan the room, I spot Dooku. He glares at me, as I do to him. Anger builds up, and all I want to do is stab him and end his useless life. "You are finished!" Grevious declares.

"Eh, I don't think so," Anakin grins. "Artoo! Now!" Artoo goes nuts, creating a distraction. The three of us Jedi force grab our lightsabers and free ourselves from the chains. We begin to kill the droids surrounding us. Shocked, Grevious scurries to the window, and as we finish the last droid, he destroys the window and flies out into space. All of us struggle to hold on. Then, the blast doors close, and we slowly land back on our feet.

"Three Jedi means more fun," Dooku laughs. "Especially you, (Y/L/N)."

I ignite my lightsaber, anger rising. "Oh Dooku, my powers have doubled -No tripled- the last we dueled."

"Then triple the prize when I kill you," he devilishly grins. I sense Anakin coming to help, but I force push him back and close the blast door. Now we are in the hallway. "You are making a grave mistake!" Dooku says, stepping back. Instead of answering him, I glare.

I find my hands coming down for a swift strike. No, more of a powerful strike. It contained to skill or advantage at all, besides the burning fire inside of me providing such strength. Dooku easily counters it, but staggers back as he does. He grunts as he jumps high in the air and slashes his blade down. If I wasn't quicker, he would of cut me in half like a sandwich. The Count lingers on his knees for a moment, only to get up and face me. Yellow, beady eyes have consumed his brown ones. Never in my life have I expected the Count to become this angry. But those aren't his eyes. Those are only the reflection of what I am to become.