!PLEASE READ FIRST! [Contains Fic Timeline]

Hello There!

Thanks for reading, I hope this story will live up to your expectations. It is a little something that I have been inspired to write for a long time and I'm excited to finally share it with you all.

Feel free to leave me comments if I make a mistake or something does not make sense. I'm happy with constructive criticism, as long as that's what it is, constructive. I'm my own editor so chances are I could have missed a mistake.

TIMELINE

!!! Obi-Wan is approximately 35 in this story !!!

Putting him ~around~ Anakin's age in the prequels. Chapter 1 picks up 12 years before the Battle of Yavin (BBY) which is 7 years after the events of ROTS. How that worked with Anakin's training will be explained in-story. It is to be assumed the prequels are compliant with this fic.

THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLIANT WITH ANYTHING AFTER 2017. This includes Episodes 8 & 9, Solo, The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi (to be released in May of '22), or anything that follows (and may have forgotten to include).

Please keep in mind I have not seen the Clone Wars (but I have a general idea of what goes on there so there might be some references) nor have I seen Rebels. 

The Original series will be AU given events to be revealed. The Sequels will not really be touched on since this fic will end sometime after the Originals BUT TFA will have a minor role.

In case you couldn't tell, I started this fic and had it planned out in 2017. It is now 2022 as I update this page and the fic is still ongoing albeit slow-going. I hope to have it completed before the Obi-Wan show is released in May.

DISCLAIMER

My disclaimer is this: the general plot is mine, the original characters are mine, however, the Star Wars universe and characters are not.

SPOTIFY

The Spotify playlist is available in the external link at the bottom of each chapter, but it's only available on web browsers. For everyone else, such as mobile users, it is available on my profile in my bio link.

Now, read on! I promise action, adventure, plot twists, heartbreak, romance, and much more.

May the Force be with you!