Chapter 9

Azel tossed and turned in her sleep. She dreams of a planet of lava, she can feel the too hot warmth of it. Small explosions came from the ground, and spurt lava drops at her feet. Azel jumped back in surprise. She stood on a landing platform, a metallic ship sat behind her, and in front of her is a woman. She has dark hair woven into a braid that falls down her back, dark sad eyes, soft features, but most importantly she is pregnant.

A man stood in front of her, he is dressed in all black, has wavy dirty blond hair and his eyes are menacing. The two are speaking, but Azel can't hear a word. He reaches out his hand to the woman, and she begins to gasp for breath.

"No, stop it!" Azel yelled and tried running for them but she is stuck in place. She continued to struggle and yell for them until the woman fell to the ground unconscious, maybe even dead.

Suddenly another person is beside her, Azel is too engrossed staring at the woman on the ground to notice him approach. When she looks over, she is shocked to see Obi-Wan. There he stood, staring at the evil man before them. He removed his cloak, revealing his familiar tan robes. His hair is much much shorter, and his facial hair only encloses his mouth; a sharp jaw-line is revealed from the lack of beard Azel is accustomed to. Most importantly, Obi-Wan looks stronger. His body is slightly larger than she's familiar with, healthier than how she knows him now. He looks older here, and tired. She tried to get his attention but it didn't work. She saw him speak to the other man but still heard nothing. The two men circled one another until Obi-Wan ignited his lightsaber, the other man doing the same, and suddenly the two collided their weapons together in an attack.

Azel jolted awake with blue flashing before her eyes. She looked around her to find she is in the ship, not a molten planet.

She kicked the sheets off of her, feeling far too warm for her liking, and stood up. She doesn't know how long she's slept, however it doesn't feel long enough.

Obi-Wan came out just then. He stopped walking when he noticed her standing there.

"Are you alright?" He asked her with a frown. She stared at him, and thought of the Obi-Wan from her dream. She wondered absently if it meant anything, and if maybe it was a vision. Qui-Gon told her that he has been trying to talk to Obi-Wan through dreams. Maybe this was him showing her something from the future. Or maybe it was something from the past?

Or maybe she was just having a ridiculous dream that doesn't mean anything.

Azel nodded, but Obi-Wan appears incredulous.

"We're here," he said to her, ignoring her questionable state. "Gather your things. We won't be back to the ship for awhile."

Azel took a deep breath and then started to do as she was told. "Where are we?" She asked him.

"Coruscant," he answered in monotone.

Azel whipped her head around to stare at him. "Coruscant?" She gasped.

"Yes," Obi-Wan said as he started packing his own belongings into a duffel bag. "Master Yoda is positive the planet hasn't been touched by the Empire, I guess now we will find out for sure."

The two packed their things. Azel took far less time to pack hers as she waited for Obi-Wan to finish packing up his tunics and some weapons. While he was in the weapons closet, she noticed him bend down to pack the mysterious box into his bag.

"What is that?" She couldn't help but ask.

Obi-Wan glanced back at her. "Nothing for you to worry about." He said to her smoothly. Azel tried not to feel disappointed.