She doesn't know. 10

Caitlin sat curled up on her coach thinking of Barry, wondering if they'd be together eventually, she hoped so anyway. A laugh came from the tv as she watched Friends, her favourite childhood show, although to be honest, it was still her favourite now. It never ceased to make her smile.
She smiled at the screen as Monica came in with a turkey on her head wearing sunglasses, Chandler laughing happily, looking at her adoringly, Caitlin knew they'd end up together in the end. They had that undeniable chemistry. Her mind moved to her and Barry when Chandler let out that he loved her. She felt a fuzzy feeling as she thought of him, missing him even though she was with him just hours ago. She was hesitant to call him but she knew their was a great possibility he was with Iris and the thought of that hurt. So she ordered a take out and sat watching Friends.
The take out came quicker than she thought, paying the delivery man and taking hold of her pizza, she knew it was plain but she loved the mozzarella pizza best.

She got to her feet, a pizza in hand and walked to the window, glancing out at her city, she knew her mother hated the place but to her, Central City was her home, so beautiful, so alive, it was like child-like in ways and she wouldn't trade it for any other city. Even Felicity preferred Central City, but she knew her place was at Star City. It didn't stop her from visiting though, she always visited at least once a month, although Oliver hated it. Felicity knew about Caitlins feelings for Barry, she'd sensed it when she was stuck in a room with the loved up pair. Immediately wanting to know everything when Felicity stayed at her place. Caitlin was excited to tell Felicity about the kiss, mainly because she couldn't wait to gush about it, figure out what it meant, what their next step was and Felicity was usually full of answers.

Caitlin squinted as she looked down at the street, she could just about see something moving in a box across the street. Her curiosity took over, forcing her to go and investigate. She grabbed her coat, she could see the light rain as it petered on her window. She was out of the apartment fast, not forgetting her keys obviously and finishing her pizza as she headed down the elevator, she was joined by some guy, giving her a laugh as she stood finishing off her pizza. She ignored his laugh and headed across the street, noticing a sign on the box making her heart skip a beat excitedly.

Free kittens.

Caitlin knelt down, peering in the box, which was barely standing seem as the rain had been turning it into mush. A shivering, wet ginger kitten curled up in the corner of the box and the sight of it made Caitlin want to punch the person who hadn't took the kitten. She figured no one had wanted this one and the thought broke her heart. She looked down at the kitten, it's eyes looked like it was pleading for her to take it, she did it with no hesitation. She gently scooped the kitten into her arms, just in time as the box collapsed. Caitlin covered the kitten with her coat, not wanting it to get any wetter than it already was. She could feel the small animal shivering as she carried it, making her speed up. Caitlin reached her apartment, she had to hide the kitten seem as she wasn't aloud any pets in her apartment but she unlocked the door and closed it quickly behind her. She placed the kitten on her sofa, kneeling down to look at it. It's bright electric blue eyes shone as they looked at her, it only looked a few weeks old. It let out a small meow, barely able to meow yet. Caitlin smiled down at it.

"It's ok, you warm up, I'll get you some milk, I bet your hungry." Caitlin said softly like she was talking to a baby, she rushed off to the kitchen, pouring little milk in a saucer and placing it in front of the kitten. It was hesitant to drink it but it was to hungry to deny it and drank. Caitlin smiled lovingly at the animal. "I'm sorry buddy, I uh—gotta check whether your a boy or a girl."

Caitlin felt awkward as she gently lifted the kitten, checking to see if it was a boy or a girl then placing it back down, it gave her a weird look making her awkwardly laugh.

"Looks like your a boy, well welcome to my home." Caitlin smirked, the kitten glanced around the room, still wary but happy to be somewhere warm, he settled quickly, curling up in the corner of Caitlins sofa after she placed a blanket along the sofa not wanting it scratch up her sofa. She knew it'll leave her surprises in the morning but she wasn't to bothered. She used to own a cat when she was a child, called Fluffy but she died when Caitlin was twelve. Looking at the small ball of fur curled up on her couch now, made her smile. She couldn't bare herself to give him away. So she decided she'd go to speak to the apartment manager in the morning, she didn't see why she'd say no, what harm could a little kitten do?

———————

I know this wasn't really a Snowbarry chapter but I just loved the idea of Caitlin getting a kitten!

Also I'm thinking of naming the kitten Oscar, is that a good cat name?