Chapter 1:Hello,Asano Family~!I'm Baaaack~!

~~~Your p.o.v.~~~

As I arrived in Nagisa's school,I saw that there were several inprovements.

'Hm....it looks a lot bigger than the last time I came here to get Nagisa enrolled with his father.I guess time indeed flies fast!I wonder how he is?I just came from a cosplaying contest when his father and I enrolled him here.I was his favorite anime character,Asuna,from Sword Art Online.Better get this motorbike parked in the parking lot.' I thought,as I went to park it in the parking lot.

'I heard that he's in Class E now.Last time I check was that he was in...Class D?Or maybe B or C?Ugh!Nevermind.I forgot.' I thought shaking my head to clear my thoughts.

"Now....let's visit Nagisa,eh?"I told myself with an excited smile.

I then went to the gates and decided to visited the principal first.

Since I was sneaking inside the school,no one has seen me yet.

*Knock!* *Knock!*

I knocked on my old bestfriend's office door.

'Hihi!I can't wait to see Asano's reaction to seeing me again!' I giggled silently.

Gakuhou Asano and I have been friends a looong time;he even invited me to his wedding (even if I was a younger than him back then,we still became friends since I was unusually quite mature for my age and I 'interested' him,as he says it.)to be the aunt of his child in the future.

"Come in."A deep voice said.

"Hehe.Here I gooo!"I whispered.

I immediately swung the door open with a very wide grin on my face.

When he looked up,his eyes suddenly widened in shock and surprise.

"N-nathalie!?"He said,his eyes still wide from surprise.

"Hehe.Hello to you too,Asano!"I cheerfully said,closing the door behind me to give us some privacy.

(A/N:No guys.Nothing's gonna happen here.You just closed the door to his office so that when the two of you are hugging{as friends,okay?} no one will see you,since you will probably both die of embarrassment if someone peeks inside his office!)

He abruptly stood up his chair and gave you a big hug.

"Nathalie!You don't know how much I missed you!Did you know what my world was like without your clumsy,loud,and annoying self?"He said,hugging you tighter and burying his face at the crook of your neck.

"Um....happy?"I said,with a grin.

"No,you baka!It was a bit gloomy!"he said,flicking your forehead.

"Ittai!What was that for!?"I said,rubbing my forehead.

(A/N:Well...there might be people there who doesn't know what 'baka' or 'ittai' means so I'm gonna tell what it means,'kay?Okay.'Ittai' means 'ouch', and 'baka' means 'idiot', so there ya go!Have fun reading!)

"For letting me miss you."Was his simple reply.

"Aaaaw,so you did miss me!"I said,teasing him.

"Of course I did!"He said,frowning.

That's when I realized something.

"Wait....did you just call me clumsy,loud,and annoying!?"I said,frowning as an irk mark appeared on my head.

(Sorry if Gakushuu's father is a bit OOC!I mean,c'mon!Everybody has a soft side,right?Why not give Gakuuho a soft side?Let's just say that he shows it only to his students and to you only.That is....until he lost his students because they died.So now...the only one who sees his soft side is you,since you're kinda like a little sister to him;that's why he made you the aunt of his child!Do you know his whole story on why he became a cold-hearted person?If not,you'll get what I mean on the 'when he lost his students part'.I'm sure you'll know it if you watch it in one of AC's episodes!)