Chapter 7:The Crazy Moodswings Of Nathalie/Nathalie's Friends

You're p.o.v.~~~

"Hm....." I hummed as I closely looked at Gakushuu's Math homework.

I then glanced at him,then back at the homework.

Recently,Gakushuu and his friends have been persuading me to give them extra Math lessons.

And surprisingly,I was able to teach them without a hitch!

Then again,its all thanks to Karasuma-san,and Irina-chan.

I then suddenly smiled a closed eyed-smile at him.

"Ah~...they're all correct!Here's your homework.Although I can't get why you are asking for extra lessons,when you're already alright with your grades and studies....." I said,muttering the last sentence before handing him the paper.

The orange haired teen smirked as he took it.

(Ren_Hakuei:I really don't know if he's a light haired redhead,a ginger,orange,or a strawberry haired one!If any of you guys know,please inform me so that I can change it!Thank you very much!Now,on to the story!)

"Ah,I am,after all...the number one in everything." He replied,still smirking.

I gave him a blank look.

"You and you're father are alike in terms of being good at a lot of things,yet not.But I must warn you,my dear nephew....do not be too cocky or be too high and mighty.Because it may lead you to your downfall." I said,before turning away to give my attention to one of his friends,Sakakibara Ren.

I could practically feel him slightly frown at what I said.

I took his extra Math lessons and scanned it before I gave him a closed eyed-smile and giving the paper back to him.

"Umaku,Sakakibara-kun.(Good job,Sakakibara.)You're getting better at this!" I said.

He grinned,and took the paper before fist bumping the others.

"Ha!See?!I told you that I was going to get much better at it!"

I smiled at him as I went to check the others Math lessons.

"Aaaah...umaku,minna-san!You've all done well.Now...has any of you seen Rin?" I said,wondering where the cute and energetic blonde was.

"Rin?Iya...(No)demo...(but),I think I saw her hanging out with the one of the 3-E Class.Specifically,the class president!Ha!How pathetic of her and Yuuma!" Sakakibara and the others cackled.

I felt my fingers twitch when he and the others insulted my other nephew's friends and their classmates.Not to mention that he just insulted my students!

My eyes darkened as I closed my eyes in a closed eyed-smile to hide my emotions.

"Saa....(Come on)aren't you guys a bit too hard on them?" I said,trying to keep my cool and trying to still be polite.

Gakushuu,who was just on the side watching his friends' laughs ring around the classroom,raised an eyebrow in suspicion at my actions.

"Eh?But Sensei,you do know just how dumb those 3-E trash are right?!I mean...you go to their class and teach there so I'm sure you've seen how they are!" Araki Teppei exclaimed.

I still continued to give them a closed eyed-smile.

"Ah....I see.......but I must inform you that you shouldn't insult them.After all....they are my students."

I then let go of my smile and opened my eyes to show its sadistic and scary glint.

"They are also your classmates....regardless of their class or status and it also doesn't change the fact that you study under the same school."