Chapter 6:A Part Of Nathalie's Past Revealed

A/N:Hai~,minna-san~!Btw,this is Amaya^^^You will meet her in the next chapter though!Hope ya'll enjoy it!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

1st p.o.v.~~~

"Woah,woah,woah!So you mean to say that I've missed a lot?!" A sky blue haired teacher said,practically shouting.

"Argh!Ittai,Nathalie-sensei!Your screeching hurts my ears!" Okano said,massaging her precious ears.

The bluenette only gave her a sheepish laugh.

"Oops?"

"*sigh*I still can't believe that you're a teacher...sure,its awesome that we have you as a Home Economics teacher,and because your the infamous Phantom Assassin.But how the @&$% did you become one when you're so $%#@ childish?!" Rio exclaimed,frustrated.

Nathalie shrugged.

"I dunno.That's what I've been asking myself this entire week.Well...years,actually."

There was a chuckle behind her,and she craned her neck back to look at who it is.

"Oh!Wassup Irina.Having fun being alone with...er...what's his name?Kaguraya?" Nathalie said as she tried to remember the stoic ravenet's name.

The 3-E students sweatdropped at what their HE teacher said.

'She...she doesn't remember Karasuma-sensei's name?!' A couple of students thought.

'Is she kidding?' Nagisa thought.

'Wait....she's serious?!' Karma,Chiba,Hanami,and Rio thought in shock.

The bluenette tilted her head to the side as Irina stared at her.

"Eh?Nani?What's with that look?" She asked when she saw everyone staring at her.

"Nathalie....its Karasuma and not  Kaguraya." Irina said.

Nathalie snapped her fingers as if she remembered it.

"Ah!That's right!Karasuma!Now I remember!"

Irina anime fell.

"NO YOU DIDN'T!!!" They all yelled.

This made the sky blue haired teacher sweatdrop.

"....Ooookay....what's with the 'shouting in unison' part?" She questioned.

Then she gasped.

"*cue the huge dramatic gasp*Are you rehearsing something?!Wait a minute--!Did you guys rehearsed that?!If so....AWESOME!!!!You guys are so epic in awesomeness.But of course,no one can beat me in epicness and awesomeness since I'm more epic and more awesome than you guys!Mwuahahahahah!!!"

While the bluenette teacher was laughing a mad cackle,her students and her fellow teachers in the backround couldn't help but facepalm and sweatdrop.

Then a ringing of a phone was heard.

Ring!Ring!Ring!

Nathalie immediately stopped laughing and searched for the noise,before looking down at her pocket where her phone was.

It was her phone that was ringing.

'Huh?' She and her students thought,as she fished it out of her pocket.

"Moshi moshi?" She cheerfully asked with a smile on her face.

Then as a few minutes pass by,her smile collapsed into a frown.

"Nani?" She said,her eyes getting dark and cold.

Her aura was turning murderous;as if she was about to kill someone.

"Anata aho teme!(You stupid bastard!)How dare you call this number!?You @&$#%$% son of a $&#@!How dare you?!Just leave them alone you,bastard!And if you don't...I will @&$%#$% kill you and bury your filthy body where no one can find it.Now,don't call back or I will track you down,you hear me,Takaoka?!Don't ever call this number you crazy bastard.Or you're gonna get it.I'm not going to come crawling back to you after you cheated on me on that night.Goodbye.And oh....have fun in the @&$%#$% prison you filthy,bloody git.I hope you rot there for eternity." She growled,throwing her phone on the ground before smashing her heel on the screen;cracking it.

She stomped on it a couple of times more,until the phone was unrecognizable and was now only scraps of metal.

Then she spat on it,death glaring all the while,before she stomped off.

If the phone was alive and was a real person,it would have been dead.

The students and the three teachers stared at the back of their HE teacher who had suddenly changed moods so quickly.

And to think that her real personality was that scary!

It left them trembling and comparing her cheerful attitude from her scary one.

It was bloodchilling.

And to think that she was the past lover of Takaoka-sensei;whom Nagisa had defeated back then.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ren_Hakuei:Surprise,surprise~!I know that it was short and that its strange that she was the past lover of Takaoka.But I needed to think of something that can make her really and angry and that was the only thing that came to my mind!So sorry again!Please don't kill me!I promise that the next chapter will be better!Ja ne!

P.S.:I had to change a few things here like the swearing parts.My mom said that she wanted to read my story too.I do NOT want my mom to have my head when she sees that there are swearing here even if its suppose to be like that!So I had to change a couple of things.Not to mention,correcting any errors,grammars,etc.Sorry for any trouble that this has caused you.Ja ne~!