Chapter 2:Meeting the 3-E Class

~~~3rd person p.o.v.~~~

"Almost *pants* there!Just *pants* wait *pants* for me, *pants* Nagisa!*pants*Almost... *pants* there!"

A certain blue-haired girl said,panting as she did so.

Well,she's not actually a girl,in a way she is,but she's now a young woman.

"YES!!!"She yelled,fist pumping the air.

"Take that you,sucker!Ha!"She said,shaking her fist at the mountain that she had climbed.

Meanwhile,on the backround....a certain ikeman was watching this with his bestfriend and a fellow classmate.

They were just searching for Sugino's baseball when he accidently threw it deep in the forest bushes,when they heard Nagisa's yell.

Well,who they thought was Nagisa,anyways.

"Hey,didn't we just talk to Nagisa just a few minutes ago?"Sugino said,confused.

"Now that I remember...yeah,you're right!"Isogai,the ikeman said,also confused.

"Hey!Hey!Look!He's wearing girls' clothes!Do you think Nakamura forced him to crossdress again?"Maehara,the playboy,said.

"Woah!Maehara's right!He is wearing girls' clothes!"Sugino exclaimed.

Isogai's phone suddenly vibrated.

He took it out and looked.

"Guys,let's go.Lunch break is over.Nakamura just texted me that its time to start the plan....before Koro-sensei comes back ."Isogai said.

"Hm?Oh!Let's go!"Maehara said,as they sneaked away to the old campus building.

Meanwhile,the blue-haired woman,on the other hand,began following the path that was leading to the old campus building.

'Hm.According to the information that I got from Amaya,there's this creature here that goes by the name,Koro-sensei,which is a combination of korosenai and sensei,therefore creating the word,Koro-sensei.Also has a speed of Mach 20.Whew!Being a worldwide best and dangerous assassin is hard!Hm...I wonder why I became an assassin?Maybe because I wanna take my anger out on my victims,which ended up either the job getting messy,or neat.That is...I take out my anger on my victims whenever I am hurt,angry,or frustrated and stressed.I noticed that a lot of government people know my name....but are afraid to say it out loud,because I might 'hunt them' as the saying goes.I mean,what's so scary about me?Well,I'm an assassin,a spy,and a ninja.Yeah,I know that's a lot.The Phantom Assassin,or the Phantom,isn't that scary,you know!I've got a good and soft side,too!'

She thought,as she sighed.

'Oh,well.Who cares?Yep.Nobody.'

She then went on walking until she finally saw the campus clearing.

'Yeeesss!Finally!' She thought,grinning all the while.

"Time to pull my hood up!"she said.

(Yes,she bought a black leather jacket with a hood attached to it,with her,just in case it rained.)

~~~(Switch p.o.v. to Your p.o.v.!)Your p.o.v.~~~

I pulled my hood up and ran across the P.E. track fields,as I excitedly went to the camp.

Careful not to step on the squeaky floorboards,I look inside each window to find where my real nephew is.

'Nope.Not here.' I thought,when I peeked inside a random room that I chose to look inside,only to see a man and a woman,working inside.