Chapter 3:Being A Teacher Can Sometimes Be Tiresome

(This is what you will be wearing,because you didn't have a formal teacher's uniform.And just imagine Nagisa,as Nathalie,to have big breasts! ;) ↑↑↑)

~~~Your p.o.v.~~~

"Au...Na....?....nt...N......lie?Aun...Naaa...th...lie?
AUNT NATHALIE!!!"I heard someone scream right beside my ear.

I bolted up from where I was lying.

"Waaaaah!Who?What?Where?"I said.

"To the first question, 'who?',Its me,Nagisa,Aunt Nalie.And to the second question,'what?',  you need to wake up now since you're schedule today is to teach in 3-A.And to the third question,'where?',we're going to school."Nagisa said as he giggled,which sounded like he was teasing me.

"Are you being a smarta** to your aunt again,Nisa?"

"Hm?Of course not,Aunt Nalie!And please stop calling me 'Nisa'!I sound like a girl!"He said,covering his mouth to prevent himself from laughing.

He kept staring at me,his facing getting redder and redder from trying not to laugh,making his face look like a tomato.

"What are you staring at?What's so funny?Is there something on my face?"I asked,frantically touching my face.

That's when I notice that the left side of some of my hair is wet,so is my face.

My eyes widened in surprise,then I quickly scrambled out of my bed to look at my reflection in my bathroom.

"What the...!?"I said,staring with wide eyes at my reflection

My hair was like it was a bird's nest,but a couple of my wet hair locks were sticking to the left side of my face.

It was wet because I drooled on my hair while I was asleep.

"NAAAAGIIISAAAA!!!!"I yelled.

My voice was heard throughout the house and by a couple of our neighbors.

Meanwhile,a certain blue-haired boy,named Nagisa,just giggled,as he ran out his house's door,grabbing his lunchbox as he did so.

Me,on the other hand,was fuming with anger and embarrassement.

"Just you wait,Nagisa!I'll punish you when its my time to teach in your class."I growled.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I arrived in 3-A,I stepped inside.

I saw that all the students have been waiting for me for about 30 minutes.

"Konnichiwa and ohayougozaimasu minna!Gomenasai for being late!"I said,bowing in apology.

('Konnichiwa' means 'hello' or 'goodafternoon',but in this case,it is 'hello'. 'Ohayougozaimasu' means 'goodmorning'.And 'Gomenasai' means 'I'm sorry'.Sorry for interrupting the story!Now please continue reading!)

"No,its ok!We should be the ones apologizing.Since...um...
you know...since the event that happened yesterday and.....
what we did yesterday..."a male student said,scratching his nape in embarrassement.

"Ah,no no no.Its ok.I should be also apologizing for being late and wasting your time!"I said,again bowing as I yet again apologized.

"Ah,its ok Miss....um....what's your last name,miss?It's Asano,isn't it?Well,yesterday you told us that you were Asano's aunt....so your last name's probably Asano....am I right?"A female student said.

I looked at her and smiled,chuckling.

"No....it is not my last name.I just happened to be an old friend of his father,that's why I am his aunt."I said,still chuckling.

"Eh?Then what's your last name?"another male student asked.

I smiled darkly.

"I bet you'll all be shocked 'cause you won't expect this.My last name.....is Tanaka.Nathalie Tanaka...so don't even think of trying to hit on me or pissing me off,because if you do....I'll make you're lives a living hell."

The students look shocked when they heard what my last name was;especially Gakushuu Asano,my other nephew.

And there were others who were terrified at my smile and at what I said.

"Now.....let's start the class,shall we?"I said,still smiling darkly at them.

~~~Time Skip~~~

'Ugh...finally!' I thought,thinking I have no more classes to teach.

I have went to Class A first,then Class B,and then
Class C and Class D.

Then I remembered that I still have a fifth class to teach.

At first I was acting like I was devastated.

But then I realized something......my revenge.

I began to smirk evilly.

'Hehe.Its time for me to get my revenge!Oh,Nagisa...poor you!If only you didn't laugh at me this morning!I may be your aunt and that I should be mature;but that doesn't mean that I don't have a childish!' I thought,smiling and laughing evilly all the while.

I looked around and saw the students around me,were shaking and cowering in fear.

"A-ah,ehem!Sorry,just thought of something!Don't mind me!"I said as I sheepishly laughed,sweatdropping.

I then began my journey towards the old campus up the....mountain?

I dunno.

I think its a mountain though.

"Huh.I never thought that it would be so hard to be a teacher!It really can be troublesome sometimes..."I muttered.

A/N:Heeeeey!Its been a long time since I've done this!Btw,sorry for that.Also I'm sorry if this chapter is short.I keep forgetting to at least do an author's note!Let's just say that I forget things quite fast.Not that I have an amnesia!Anyways.....did you like the story?I hope you do!It's important for me to make my readers happy!And it's also important for me to make sure that my readers enjoy reading this!Also,are there any questions?Request?If you do have questions.....please just comment here,or just pm me!Feel free to ask anything about me;but if its too personal,well....I may not answer your questions.Soooo.....have fun readers!Oh,and sorry for the very long time on not updating!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Next Chapter is...||Just Like Any Other Day||
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

P.S.:I totally forgot to update!So sorry!By the way...a message to everyone who is a follower of 'Ryun-kun'--or will be a follower of Ryun-kun--so sorry that he/she had to unpublish and delete his/her stories because he/she was diagnosed with some kind of sickness so that he/she wasn't able to even apologize to those who have read his/her stories!Anyways, I went to the dentist and got braces;and man...it hurts!Does anyone here have braces?It hurts,doesn't it?Just like love,sometimes does...Haha,joke!Did I do well on that part?No?Ok,sorry about that.Anyways!So here is the awaited chapter!Ja ne!