Chapter 10:Random Days/Nathalie's Feelings Of The Past

No one's p.o.v.~~~

Its been a month now since Riveria was transformed into a child

The antidote was hard to find,but thanks to Amaya and Koro-sensei(He was concerned for Riveria since the said woman was extremely pissed off at the two.*cough*Shiatsu and Anya*cough*)working together,they were able to turn the said woman back to her original form.

Actually, Amaya wanted to solve the problem and search for the antidote alone;for some reason,the AI disliked being with the tako.

Then again,it was obvious why she had a disliking to the yellow tako.

When she went to her Sleep Mode,she woke up with the tako hovering above her and her chest and stomach--which was open so that you can see the wires--with the speed of Mach 20....thinking that if he worked fast enough,he wouldn't wake her up;Koro-sensei was examining her out of curiosity on how she was made.

Alas,the AI was made with the same speed as his; so it was no use.

Blinded with pure rage,the AI slapped him across the face,slammed her chest and stomach part closed,and began to wildly shoot BB pink rubber pellets at him.

A couple of the bullets had hit him;he began apologizing for what he did,but the latter didn't want to forgive him.

Then she began to throw rubber knifes at him:it almost hit him.

The only thing that stopped the AI from possibly killing him,was Nathalie and Karasuma.

"That *$%@ tako." The usually emotionless AI swore under her breath.

Nathalie, who was sitting beside her,sweatdropped.

Can this AI get any grumpier?

'*sigh*After all....I too,would have been angry if it was done to me....' She thought to herself.

'Then again....if it had happened to me...I would have fried him instead!' Nathalie thought with a dark sadistic glint in her eyes.

Somewhere around the campus....

Koro-sensei shivered.

'Nurufufu~!*chuckles nervously*I have a bad feeling that someone wants to fry me!' He thought.

The yellow tako noticed that a certain bluenette from afar had a dark and sadistic glint in her eyes.

Koro-sensei sweatdropped.

'Do I want to know what she is thinking or planning?!' He thought to himself.

Then he shooked his head.

"Nufufu~!I probably do not!"

Back with one of our main characters.....

"I wonder what it would taste like if I ate a certain fried yellow octopus~!"

The bluenette woman giggled like a maniac when she thought of what would a fried certain yellow tako would taste like.