Soulmate au

For hannahadams1000 ❤️

Kei knew who his Soul mate was even before the cursive, bold writing appeared on his wrist, and on the day of his 18th birthday when his wrist lit up with the name he wasn't surprised at all.

Tadashi on the other hand was another story, he had felt worried for his fate, he was worried he'd end up like Noya or Asahi, without a soul mate, he was worried he'd be soul mates with a stranger or worse, Oikawa or Kuroo, those two always said one of them would be his soul mate and they just loved the idea of his name on one of their wrists. The thing that had worried Tadashi more than anything was if he was Kei's soul mate. He loved Kei with all of his heart, the problem was he wasn't sure if Kei loved him with all of his. The worries of having no soul mate or having Kuroo or Oikawa as soul mates were finally lifted off of his shoulders on his 18th birthday when he awoke to a name tattooed on his wrist.

That was all last year, the two were in their last year of school and a lot had changed, Noya and Asahi had finally gotten their soul mates, who were each other actually. Whilst Tadashi's wrist read "Kei Tsukishima" Oikawa's wrist read "Iwaizumi Hajime" and Kuroo's read "Kenma Kozume".

Even though fate had already assigned Kei and Tadashi together there was always people who hadn't received their own soul mates or just didn't follow the rules. Even though it sounded bad, Tadashi blushed at the fact some people broke the rules to flirt with him, he never spared them a glance though, he had the soul mate he had always wanted.

Sometimes though, Kei would catch on to these little rule breakers hitting on his Tadashi and he would become rather jealous.

"Okay! One lap of flying falls and then practice dismissed" a third year Yamaguchi Tadashi claps, his freckled wrist presenting to everyone that Kei is his soulmate. Everyone breaks off and starts to get prepared for their set task, except for one little Karasuno crow who decides to start chatting with Tadashi.

"I bet Senpai was great at flying falls when he first started, I bet he was great at everything actually" he winks at Tadashi.

'how disgusting' Kei sneers, ignoring Hinata's encouraging clapping at the team, he strides over to the two and huffs, looking the shorter student up and down "you know you have to be able to read to be in Volleyball club correct?" He grins, intimidating the smaller boy.

"Y-Yes Tsukishima-san, I-I can read perfectly fine!" He squeaks, bowing slightly
"Well apparently you cannot because you can't read another person's wrist and know when not to flirt, horribly flirt might I add" Kei growls, narrowing his golden eyes and sneering, he lifts his sleeve to reveal Tadashi's name "Senpai" he snickers "is mine, so go off and never come to him for anything other than volleyball matters" the boy nods and rushes away, getting in line to start his set task.

"T-Tsukki, thank you but I-I'm captain of Karasuno now,  I can't have you scaring every teammate who tries to complement me" Tadashi tries to joke but also tries to tell him to calm down a bit.

"They are not trying to complement you Tadashi, their flirting with you".

"Tsukki-" Tadashi's wrist glows red and he looks down at Kei's name, it's usual gold is glowing red, indicating that Kei is angry. Tadashi frowns and sighs, looking back up at Kei "I'm sorry Kei" Tadashi whispers seriously "but, I'm stuck with you forever and you're stuck with me forever, it says it on our wrists" he grins, wrapping his arms around Kei's neck "so remember, don't get so jealous, because at the end of the day, it's you I wake up to, it's you who I cuddle, and kiss, and fuck-" before Tadashi can finish his seductive sentence Hinata interrupts.

"WHOOOA YOU GUYS REALLY ARE LIKE A NEW SUGA-SAN AND DAICHI-SAN. GET A ROOM" Hinata pouts, covering the first year's ears. Tadashi and Kei chuckle at Kageyama blocking his own ears, nodding and agreeing with Hinata. Tadashi turns back to Kei and quickly pecks his lips, letting his arms fall to his side and quickly hip bumping Kei.

"I'll finish that sentence later~" he smirks from over his shoulder, winking and walking away from Kei, he makes sure to put a little bit of sass in his hip movement as he walks away, giving Kei a real show. Tadashi's wrist burns pink, indicating Kei is flustered as hell.