CHAPTER ONE Butler? Or Maid?

A/N: Happy New Year Everyone!!!! This is my update. hope you enjoy it, just a reminder. I do not Own Special A. I am Just writing a story about it based on my WIIIILLLLDDDDD imaginations. that's all

Thanks. :) Enjoy Reading...

Private Hakusen Academy, also known as hakusenkan, is the best school in the prefecture. The classes are separated into A-F based on grades. The A class is only open for the top students in each grade, the top 7 within the A class from first year to third year are known as the Special A (S.A.). The S.A. Class has its own building, a 19th century styled greenhouse dubbed "The School's Paradise." They also have a kitchen. Class attendance is optional. Their uniforms are also different from the standard uniform.

Megumi's P.O.V.

As I opened my eyes, the ray of the sun was seeping through the curtains in my room causing me to cover my eyes. After a moment, my eyes adjusted to the brightness. I got out of my bed and opened the curtains. It was a nice morning so I decided to go to school earlier today. After my morning rituals and getting dressed. I went to school.

I am Yamamoto Megumi, I am ranked 4th in the school and the older twin sister of Yamamoto Jun. I don't speak to preserve my singing voice but I write what I want to say in a sketchpad.

I arrived at school exactly 6:30 A.M. as I walked through the gate; there were still a few students around so I went to our greenhouse. I was about to open my book, since I started a new hobby of reading novels, but a loud noise coming from the door distracted me.

"I was this close to winning Takishima!!!" shouted Hikari as she tailed after Kei towards the chair.

"You better work hard next time, Miss NUMBER TWO." Kei said as he settled on his seat. This earned him a death glare from Hikari.

"DON'T CALL ME NUMBER TWO!!!!!" after that, she composed herself.

Takishima Kei, he holds the first position in the school. He is good at everything he does and is always a smooth winner. He has always been in love with Hikari since they were children but Hikari is so distracted by their rivalry to realize his feelings for her. He is the son of the CEO of the Takishima Corporation. He loses his composure whenever Hikari is in trouble or gets too close to another boy.

Hanazono Hikari, she is ranked 2nd in school. She is energetic and kindhearted but rather dense to subtle matters, love in particular. She comes from an ordinary family and her father is a carpenter.

"Megumi, you're early today!" Hikari exclaimed as she saw me.

'I decided to come to school early because it's a nice morning' I wrote as my reply to her.

"Oh I see, I feel the same too, that's why I'm early but my morning was immediately ruined thanks to a certain someone," she said while looking at Kei.

"I'm sorry for being a winner!" Kei commented which again earned him a glare from Hikari.

I was about to open my book again when suddenly Tadashi came flying from the door. All of the attention was focused on a familiar silhouette,

"Die! You Bastard!! Don't steal food!" shouted Akira. As she saw Hikari, she run to her and enveloped her on a bear hug.

"Oh! My Angel Hikari! You wash away my bad mood!" exclaimed Akira.

"Good Morning Akira." Hikari greeted. Akira was about to answer but-

"Gwud Molning Ikwari." A beaten up Tadashi replied which earned him a punch from Akira.

Toudou Akira, she is the 6th in the school and is very fond f Hikari, as a result, she is very protective especially when it comes to Hikari and Kei being together. She loves afternoon tea and is very fond of cute girls. She is the daughter of the owner of an airline company. She and Kei were childhood friends of Yahiro. She is Tadashi's girlfriend.

Karino Tadashi, he is ranked 5th in school and is the son of the Shool Director. He suffers from a bit of wanderlust, likes to travel alone and do whatever he wants or see fit. He enjoys eating sweets, especially foods made by Akira. Tadashi loves Akira and they became a couple after realizing they felt the same way.

Since I was used to this scene, I averted my gaze and focused on the book on my lap. This time for sure I'm gonna start reading. I was about to open my book but,

"Megumi-chan!," I looked at the person who called me,

"Why did you leave without us?" said the boy with the exact face like mine

'I'm sorry; it's just that I wanted to come early.' I replied.

"Okay, but next time, tell us so we can come together. Also apologize to Ryuu-nii. He was really worried about you!" he said to me.

'Speaking of which, where is Ryuu-niisan?' I wrote

"Huh? Ryuu-nii, he's just right he-" he was shocked when he couldn't find Ryuu-niisan behind him. Then we heard a familiar sound.

"Good Girl! Come eat more." said the voice. We turned to the corner and found Ryuu-niisan feeding a hamster.

"Ryuu-nii! What are you doing?" Jun asked.

"I was feeding Lina. See? She's so cute." He replied. After a while he noticed me.

"Megumi! Don't go to school without telling us!" he seriously uttered to me.

"I already told her Ryuu-nii, about 5 minutes ago, you just did not notice cause you're too busy and you're in daze." Jun commented. Ryuu-niisan blushed.

'I'm sorry' I wrote as I matched it with puppy eyes.

"Okay, you're forgiven." He said as he pat my head.

Tsuji Ryuu, he is the 7th in school and is the son of the CEO of a sports car company. He is an animal lover and good at handling children. We 3 have been together since childhood. He is smarter than 7th place but he ends up worrying for me and my brother so he hardly studies for himself. He is like our real brother. He has a girlfriend named Finn Coupe Schuzette.

Yamamoto Jun, he is ranked 3rd in the school and he is my twin brother. We are the children of a music producer and a gifted singer. He is very possessive of Ryuu-niisan. He is shy around girls, which resulted in split personality that enables him to charm women effortlessly. He tends to be quiet and rarely gets involved with any disputes. He is Ushikubo Sakura's love.

"Speaking of which, it seems that I was forgetting something. What is it---------------Aha!" Tadashi said as he suddenly stood up startling Akira who is seated next to him.

"What is your problem?" Akira asked angrily.

"My mother told me that since the Founding Anniversary of our school was approaching, we must prepare a booth like the other classes with only us seven but we can also ask for help." Tadashi explained.

"I see, so does any of you have any idea what to do?" Kei asked.

"Anything would do."-Hikari

"Maid Café"-Akira

"Jungle Booth"-Tadashi

"Animal Exhibition"-Ryuu

"Concert"-Me

"Recital"-Jun

"Okay, since there are many suggestions, why don't we just decide by writing down your suggestions in a piece of paper, then picking out one strip of it all." Kei suggested. The rest did what was instructed and then they picked one. Kei opened it and said.

"Maid Café"-Kei

"YES!!"-Akira

"NO!"-Tadashi

"At least make it Butler Café." Tadashi suggested. He turned to Akira

"No way." She replied.

"Butler"-Tadashi

"Maid"-Akira

"Butler"-Tadashi

"Maid"-Akira

"Butler"-Tadashi

"Maid"-Akira

"First, let's see which is better by dressing up as one!" Akira suggested.

"Okay." said Tadashi.