Epilogue

A/N: After a long struggle I Finally have a chance to finish this story, please forgive me for this bad ending. it's my first story. I promise to do better  for the next stories to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Once upon a time, there was a peaceful country. The king and queen got along with the citizens and when they had twins, a girl and a boy; the twins were loved by the citizens. Years passed and the twins have finally come of age and the prince was crowned king. Their parents left and had the newly crowned king take over the country. The king did his duties and the princess did the duties for the queen since there was not yet one. She endured lots of expectations from the kingdom. One day, the king found his match and married her. Since the princess was freed from her duties, she had nothing to do so the elders said that she should marry a prince. Not wanting to, she ran away. Far away from the kingdom, she entered the forest; she didn't know that in the forest lived a demon."

"Oh no!, will the princess die?" asked a purple-haired girl with brown eyes.

"I wonder. Let's continue reading to find out." the older brown-haired said to her daughter.

"As she was wondering, she stumbled upon the demon. She was scared because the demon told her to run or else he'll kill her. The princess ran and she hid behind the trees. The demon continued to go where he was going not realizing that the curious princess was tailing him. He was walking and he stopped on a tall tree, at the foot of the tree was an injured puppy; he continued to care for it. He was attending to its injuries, with that the princess realized that the demon was only telling her to run because it was dangerous in the forest. She decided to befriend the demon. It was hard at first but eventually the demon opened up to her and they became friends, not long after they fell in love and became lovers."

"Huh? Isn't a prince meant to be with a princess? Why is it a demon?" a purple-haired boy with brown eyes who looks exactly as the girl asked. Their mother just continued with the story.

"Neither did they know that an evil witch casted a spell that makes the devil forget the memories he shared with the one he loves and only the power of true love can get the spell to be broken. The princess did her best to defeat the evil witch and she succeeded and she thought that it would bring back the memories of the demon but she was shocked when she saw the demon lying lifeless. She hugged him and with tears in her eyes, she gave him a kiss. A true love's kiss; suddenly a light enveloped the body of the demon, after a few second, the demon turned to be a prince of a country from a faraway land. The prince asked the princess to marry him and the princess agreed without hesitation. Having experiencing the pain of losing something precious, they decided to care for everything they treasure. They had a lively family and they lived happily ever after."

"Oh, what a beautiful ending!" the girl said.

"Oh please, it's a fairy tale after all, it's supposed to be happy ending." The boy countered her.

"Why do you always counter everything I say?" the girl asked.

"Are you two fighting?" an older man with purple hair and eyes came from the door together with a younger looking boy who looks like the carbon copy of the man.

"Don't stress your mother now twins, you're younger sister will be upset inside her tummy and you won't get to see her beautifully, you have to make mommy smile."

"Oh, Yahiro stop that." The woman said to her husband. And they all chuckled

They may have had hardships and trials before they had their happy ending but in every step they take, they learn their lessons and they will always remember the things they learn in their journey. As one journey ends, another journey begins. As their life as single ends; their life as parents begins...

------------------The End------------

A/N: Banzai! \(*_*)/ I finally finished my first story, thank you for reading it. (^_^) PLease support my other stories in the future.